Why are all Somalis depressed in 2019, and other things I observed

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
Hooyoyinkaa: 40 and up, have a bunch of kids, live on whatssapp sending each other the latest gossip, looking to buy a house in turkey or go back to Somalia, wants you to join their ayuuto.

Hoodrats: You got the yoinging hoodrat whose impressionable and easily mislead, because their older brother/cousin/uncle is teaching them how to sell drugs, then you got the older hoodrat whose depressed, can't get a mortgage, has no credit, still lives with mom, secretly contemplating suicide, knocked up a few white chicks/carribeans, whatever , his mom is saving up money to send him back home to somalia and start a new life

Hoes: Unless they move to a new city in 2020 or become ultra religious, still gonna be seen as hoes, don't even interact with them. Needy and attention seeking.

Little kids: the are just on musically and tiktok living their best life. Innocent little somali kids. I love them

Abos and odayasha:
Busy in a tim hortons but hard to fadhi and ku dirir cause the tim hortons put up a no more then 40 min loitiering sign, is currently robbing the funds of the local masajid, somali community organization, his childrens college fund, or whatever else money he can get his hands on.

College Educated coon:
They think because they have a BSc or whatever other letters next to their name on their resume means they are worth something, naaya/waryaa you aint worth shit, I heard the stories your white friends told me during the workplace christmas party where you vomitted in the break room because of all the liquor you drank. Don't ever think bending over backwards for them will make them respect you. Have some shame in your coon game. You better be plotting on how to get that promotion instead of making those retard coworkers like you and invite you out to their nature hikes :ivers:

Also I noticed lots of DEPRESSION between the Somali ages of 27-34 WHATS GOING ON? :comeon: YOU BETTER PICK YOURSELF UP BY THE BOOTSTRAPS AND BE SOMEBODY :russ:

Im serious, i received a text from a Somali within that age range regarding depression, I said you better stand up and do something, im not a shoulder to cry on :pachah1:, i replied by saying do you ever see me texting you about depression? stop wasting my time :comeon:

What do you have against nature hikes?

gettyimages-1140854742.jpg

Hooyoyinkaa: 40 and up, have a bunch of kids, live on whatssapp sending each other the latest gossip, looking to buy a house in turkey or go back to Somalia, wants you to join their ayuuto.

Hoodrats: You got the yoinging hoodrat whose impressionable and easily mislead, because their older brother/cousin/uncle is teaching them how to sell drugs, then you got the older hoodrat whose depressed, can't get a mortgage, has no credit, still lives with mom, secretly contemplating suicide, knocked up a few white chicks/carribeans, whatever , his mom is saving up money to send him back home to somalia and start a new life

Hoes: Unless they move to a new city in 2020 or become ultra religious, still gonna be seen as hoes, don't even interact with them. Needy and attention seeking.

Little kids: the are just on musically and tiktok living their best life. Innocent little somali kids. I love them

Abos and odayasha:
Busy in a tim hortons but hard to fadhi and ku dirir cause the tim hortons put up a no more then 40 min loitiering sign, is currently robbing the funds of the local masajid, somali community organization, his childrens college fund, or whatever else money he can get his hands on.

College Educated coon:
They think because they have a BSc or whatever other letters next to their name on their resume means they are worth something, naaya/waryaa you aint worth shit, I heard the stories your white friends told me during the workplace christmas party where you vomitted in the break room because of all the liquor you drank. Don't ever think bending over backwards for them will make them respect you. Have some shame in your coon game. You better be plotting on how to get that promotion instead of making those retard coworkers like you and invite you out to their nature hikes :ivers:

Also I noticed lots of DEPRESSION between the Somali ages of 27-34 WHATS GOING ON? :comeon: YOU BETTER PICK YOURSELF UP BY THE BOOTSTRAPS AND BE SOMEBODY :russ:

Im serious, i received a text from a Somali within that age range regarding depression, I said you better stand up and do something, im not a shoulder to cry on :pachah1:, i replied by saying do you ever see me texting you about depression? stop wasting my time :comeon:

I am an individual of Somalian descent between the ages of 27 and 34, and I may or may not be depressed. The cause for my possible depression is a chronic lack of bootstraps by which to pull myself up with. Please donate and/or sponsor me.

Weโ€™re not monolithic idiot! Why are yall acting like Somalis are like a damn family. We are 25 million of us worldwide with different experiences

Somalis are a family though. A family all descended from a man named Samaale (who is actually my grandson). That makes us cousins. I am happy to meet you cousin. Why were you not at the Somali Family Reunion? This year's theme was "We Are a Monolithic, Idiot"

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
I am an individual of Somalian descent between the ages of 27 and 34, and I may or may not be depressed. The cause for my possible depression is a chronic lack of bootstraps by which to pull myself up with. Please donate and/or sponsor me.

Inshallah i will, im glad you recognized this problem on your own, acceptance is the first step to recovery.

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
Ok it depends. Would it be for personal use or as an investment? Just curious.

Montreal is good too and is becoming expensive.

next 3-4 years I need a personal home ( have the funds for it kinda already), a place for pleasure and or business, and maybe might buy hoyo and them a new family home.

Montreal I can see myself settling in for the next 15 years. Or New York City. God knows best.

If Toronto crime went down, I'd buy a home or condominium there.

I am ashamed to say that I think a lot of Somalis thought I was an Uncle Tom type back when I was making moves on Bay St. Driving a Porsche. Making dough. Then I woke up to the sound of gunfire and realized that I was dreaming and still lived in Scarborough

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
I am ashamed to say that I think a lot of Somalis thought I was an Uncle Tom type back when I was making moves on Bay St. Driving a Porsche. Making dough. Then I woke up to the sound of gunfire and realized that I was dreaming and still lived in Scarborough

Im gonna show all the somalis on this site how to be wealthy as a somali, without cooning or omitting crimes, watch wallahi.

Trending

Latest posts