• This website is being maintained/upgraded and may have some downtime or errors.

Why are all Somalis depressed in 2019, and other things I observed

None of those groups are depressed. Depression is an actual mental illness not just feeling bored/unsatisfied in life:draketf:
Thank you. People throw that word around so lightly. People not fully satisfied with their life aint depressed. Otherwise most people are depressed

All I know is that it was deadass when I arrived in 2012. And I was deadass for staying, but I'm too scared to move using Toronto moving companies. They are all so very ethnic that I couldn't possibly track them down if they should disappear with my goods and wares. My macawis collection would be half way to Czechoslovakia or wherever before I came home from Jummah

MashaAllah, Somalis only number a few million, but we're a pain in the ass in so many places, I can't help but be a little bit proud

DT calls us out like we invaded Alaska. Not bad for one big dysfunctional family with no real government for 25 years. Imagine what Somalis could do if we were 100 million, had Greater Somalia, and a legit government. We'd have everyone on Earth speaking Somali and showing up to work 4 hours late

Tukraq

VIP
MashaAllah, Somalis only number a few million, but we're a pain in the ass in so many places, I can't help but be a little bit proud

DT calls us out like we invaded Alaska. Not bad for one big dysfunctional family with no real government for 25 years. Imagine what Somalis could do if we were 100 million, had Greater Somalia, and a legit government. We'd have everyone on Earth speaking Somali and showing up to work 4 hours late
were the talk of Africa at are low numbers imagine at those numbers sheesh, heck were like 200k max in the US and got the president campaigning about us daily talk about influence

were the talk of Africa at are low numbers imagine at those numbers sheesh, heck were like 200k max in the US and got the president campaigning about us daily talk about influence

Lol the best part is how he seems to despise Somalis on a personal level. As if his Somali Uber drive said he would come get him to take him to a really important appointment, but decided not to show up 2 minutes before.

The whole world is depressed. I don't know whats going on. I m trying not. To be one of them. Alxamdulila no complaints. Its like a virus. We are all blessed in more ways than not.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Because we have no home,We don't belong in the west.

Trump is attacking us.

Our country is dysfunctional so are our families.

So many things that are making bus depressed.

Desert Flower

I Specialize in Buuq iyo Qeylo.
VIP
The celery juicing, yoga sporting, health conscious you struggling to penetrate social circles in Tdot ?

Damn! that place must be really dead because you would have stood out like a sore thumb here in London.
I wasn't talking about myself of course, I'm good.:hillarybiz:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」
VIP
They come from deprived areas with no futures. Plus, the average person lives paycheck to paycheck. Nobody will to take risk on change.

I think about two years ago I was waiting for a appiappoint for my shoulder and this young women I was having small talk with started telling all me life problem, I started to completely ignore her at some point then others joined in about their failed kids, marriage, money problems, health issues and so. Absolutely miserable. WTF was that.

Last edited:

Macalin M

Ain’t stopping till we chilling at the top
VIP
trump and the rest of his MAGA camp began hating Somalis more than usual after Ilhan.

you live in America right? Stay safe akhi these European Americans are crazy.