Why are all Somalis depressed in 2019, and other things I observed

All I know is that it was deadass when I arrived in 2012. And I was deadass for staying, but I'm too scared to move using Toronto moving companies. They are all so very ethnic that I couldn't possibly track them down if they should disappear with my goods and wares. My macawis collection would be half way to Czechoslovakia or wherever before I came home from Jummah

MashaAllah, Somalis only number a few million, but we're a pain in the ass in so many places, I can't help but be a little bit proud

DT calls us out like we invaded Alaska. Not bad for one big dysfunctional family with no real government for 25 years. Imagine what Somalis could do if we were 100 million, had Greater Somalia, and a legit government. We'd have everyone on Earth speaking Somali and showing up to work 4 hours late

Tukraq

VIP
MashaAllah, Somalis only number a few million, but we're a pain in the ass in so many places, I can't help but be a little bit proud

DT calls us out like we invaded Alaska. Not bad for one big dysfunctional family with no real government for 25 years. Imagine what Somalis could do if we were 100 million, had Greater Somalia, and a legit government. We'd have everyone on Earth speaking Somali and showing up to work 4 hours late
were the talk of Africa at are low numbers imagine at those numbers sheesh, heck were like 200k max in the US and got the president campaigning about us daily talk about influence

were the talk of Africa at are low numbers imagine at those numbers sheesh, heck were like 200k max in the US and got the president campaigning about us daily talk about influence

Lol the best part is how he seems to despise Somalis on a personal level. As if his Somali Uber drive said he would come get him to take him to a really important appointment, but decided not to show up 2 minutes before.

The whole world is depressed. I don't know whats going on. I m trying not. To be one of them. Alxamdulila no complaints. Its like a virus. We are all blessed in more ways than not.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Because we have no home,We don't belong in the west.

Trump is attacking us.

Our country is dysfunctional so are our families.

So many things that are making bus depressed.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
They come from deprived areas with no futures. Plus, the average person lives paycheck to paycheck. Nobody will to take risk on change.

I think about two years ago I was waiting for a appiappoint for my shoulder and this young women I was having small talk with started telling all me life problem, I started to completely ignore her at some point then others joined in about their failed kids, marriage, money problems, health issues and so. Absolutely miserable. WTF was that.

Last edited:

Macalin M

Out here
trump and the rest of his MAGA camp began hating Somalis more than usual after Ilhan.

you live in America right? Stay safe akhi these European Americans are crazy.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Hooyoyinkaa: 40 and up, have a bunch of kids, live on whatssapp sending each other the latest gossip, looking to buy a house in turkey or go back to Somalia, wants you to join their ayuuto.

Hoodrats: You got the yoinging hoodrat whose impressionable and easily mislead, because their older brother/cousin/uncle is teaching them how to sell drugs, then you got the older hoodrat whose depressed, can't get a mortgage, has no credit, still lives with mom, secretly contemplating suicide, knocked up a few white chicks/carribeans, whatever , his mom is saving up money to send him back home to somalia and start a new life

Hoes: Unless they move to a new city in 2020 or become ultra religious, still gonna be seen as hoes, don't even interact with them. Needy and attention seeking.

Little kids: the are just on musically and tiktok living their best life. Innocent little somali kids. I love them

Abos and odayasha:
Busy in a tim hortons but hard to fadhi and ku dirir cause the tim hortons put up a no more then 40 min loitiering sign, is currently robbing the funds of the local masajid, somali community organization, his childrens college fund, or whatever else money he can get his hands on.

College Educated coon:
They think because they have a BSc or whatever other letters next to their name on their resume means they are worth something, naaya/waryaa you aint worth shit, I heard the stories your white friends told me during the workplace christmas party where you vomitted in the break room because of all the liquor you drank. Don't ever think bending over backwards for them will make them respect you. Have some shame in your coon game. You better be plotting on how to get that promotion instead of making those retard coworkers like you and invite you out to their nature hikes :ivers:

Also I noticed lots of DEPRESSION between the Somali ages of 27-34 WHATS GOING ON? :comeon: YOU BETTER PICK YOURSELF UP BY THE BOOTSTRAPS AND BE SOMEBODY :russ:

Im serious, i received a text from a Somali within that age range regarding depression, I said you better stand up and do something, im not a shoulder to cry on :pachah1:, i replied by saying do you ever see me texting you about depression? stop wasting my time :comeon:
so i’m getting classified as a tiktok user? :sass2::sass1:CRINGE!

Somalis back Home are doing fine. Some polls showed they are the happiest in the sub-Saharan Africa.
the depressed ones are those in the West. They have got materialist mind and yet failled to cop up the standrad living in the west.

Hooyoyinkaa: 40 and up, have a bunch of kids, live on whatssapp sending each other the latest gossip, looking to buy a house in turkey or go back to Somalia, wants you to join their ayuuto.

Hoodrats: You got the yoinging hoodrat whose impressionable and easily mislead, because their older brother/cousin/uncle is teaching them how to sell drugs, then you got the older hoodrat whose depressed, can't get a mortgage, has no credit, still lives with mom, secretly contemplating suicide, knocked up a few white chicks/carribeans, whatever , his mom is saving up money to send him back home to somalia and start a new life

Hoes: Unless they move to a new city in 2020 or become ultra religious, still gonna be seen as hoes, don't even interact with them. Needy and attention seeking.

Little kids: the are just on musically and tiktok living their best life. Innocent little somali kids. I love them

Abos and odayasha:
Busy in a tim hortons but hard to fadhi and ku dirir cause the tim hortons put up a no more then 40 min loitiering sign, is currently robbing the funds of the local masajid, somali community organization, his childrens college fund, or whatever else money he can get his hands on.

College Educated coon:
They think because they have a BSc or whatever other letters next to their name on their resume means they are worth something, naaya/waryaa you aint worth shit, I heard the stories your white friends told me during the workplace christmas party where you vomitted in the break room because of all the liquor you drank. Don't ever think bending over backwards for them will make them respect you. Have some shame in your coon game. You better be plotting on how to get that promotion instead of making those retard coworkers like you and invite you out to their nature hikes :ivers:

Also I noticed lots of DEPRESSION between the Somali ages of 27-34 WHATS GOING ON? :comeon: YOU BETTER PICK YOURSELF UP BY THE BOOTSTRAPS AND BE SOMEBODY :russ:

Im serious, i received a text from a Somali within that age range regarding depression, I said you better stand up and do something, im not a shoulder to cry on :pachah1:, i replied by saying do you ever see me texting you about depression? stop wasting my time :comeon:

You need to stop surrounding yourself with these people who will suck the life out of you. This negativity is taking a toll at a subconscious level whether you are aware of it or not. There are a lot of Somalis who are not depressed and everything is going well for them.

And drop that word "cooning" from your diction. Only losers who love to complain and whine about life use that word. :manny:

Tukraq

VIP
Somalis back Home are doing fine. Some polls showed they are the happiest in the sub-Saharan Africa.
the depressed ones are those in the West. They have got materialist mind and yet failled to cop up the standrad living in the west.
How did they fail:comeon:

Trending

Latest posts