Why are African Americans, Bantus and blacks portraying Somalis in shows and movies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
White Americans/Britons are retarded.

Just look at how they portray Egyptians in movies, before the 2000s, they were portrayed as Nordics, and now they use African Americans or Indians to portray them.

Hollywood is inaccurate.

Zailah

Exam season guys !

why...?

tumblr_inline_njtnsbqSxt1qapogg.png

they got some jamaican chick to play a Somali chick "pretending" to be Jamaican.... Wtf?
honestly how does this make sense?

latest

the show is called dumping ground, apparently it's one of the most successful shows in the U.K. shes meant to potray a somali refugee girl. thats a fucking dinka south sudanese.

p039q50v.jpg

and this is her father lmao

and the list goes on....

Include this girl. She played a girl called Nisa Dalmar a teen who got pregnant with the lead character’s (he’s white) son in The Good Wife and then aborted the baby

BF688757-12B8-4B53-B6AE-8BFCB574DADE.png

You know I used to say the same but realized the straight nose and soft hair is prized but not common.
Its common mate, everybody in our family has it. the hawiye side, the darood side and the isaaq side of the family. Its the most common trait for Somalis. When you have a flat nose we will just assume you are some madoow from some other african country.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
You know I used to say the same but realized the straight nose and soft hair is prized but not common.
I think the most common feature East Africans have (Afar, Sidama, Oromo and Somali) is a high nose bridge
Whether the nose be broad or straight, Its a common feature among us
Soft hair is common, But people mistake “Soft hair” to be bone straight hair
2b-3a is soft hair in our standards
But most of us have 3b to 4a(b) hair
(Your new DP is cute btw)

Same. I used to think most Somalis have timo jileec but I've come to realise that most actually have afro/3c-4a hair.
Pretty much all Somalis have straight noses, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending