Why am I getting ads for East Asian dating here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Men are stupid. They love being open about sex but get angry when women do so themselves. Do they think we’re not as sexual as them or something? According to some of them, women are asexual beings.
:francis:
I personally wouldn’t marry a man-hoe. If I abstain from sex, they should have been able to do so too.
:kanyeshrug:
How the hell are you going to find a virgin? Do you trust a guy that tells you he's a virgin? I told myself I'm going to be upfront about my past when I find the right one, but now I'm considering telling her that I'm a virgin.

Ejaculate after 2 mins and be a real amateur with the positions. The first year I'm going to deliberately suck in bed to give her reassurance because I don't look like the virgin type at all. She will regret that she didn't get a more experienced man, but it will calm her heart knowing I don't have a past.
All the things I do for love.:damn::dead:

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Hey, it was a nice poem/song. Something feels weird about it. Like you are describing me as a predator or something. That could be a song of the devil making people sell their souls. The women chose their lives, we both get what we want. No complication, no drama. Drama is counterproductive.

I'm always busy with life, I got no time being lonely lol. Loneliness comes when you lack something. I don't lack anything. If I do, then I get it.

Decoded? Are you trying to figure me out?

Why did I end up in that group? Trust me, I'm like no other.
View attachment 62984

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Predatorial?

It might sound like people caught in the raptures of a Faustian deal but it really isn't. I merely colourfully regurgitated your words with a little more Don Juan and comedic flare.

Admitting to loneliness adds a little hint of vulnerability which is kind of humanizing for a saqajaan/born again Abdi. Next step, a Turkish bath full of Zam Zam water for purification.

We'll I've just caricatured you, haven't figured much out beyond what you've said.

You're a victim that was preyed upon by other women who were DTF? As you couldn't help your looks or the socially rewards that came from your sexual exploits (for men).

It's like a contract. That sounds very transactional.

So, you're able to compartmentalize your life and not let 'feelings' get in the way. And how about those women were they able to do the same? I'd like to think these women are not automatons.

I'm the opposite. Socially rewarded for not putting out. And I've compiled all my life. Humans are meaning-making machines (I've created elaborate stories in my head of my self-importance and why I garner greater power from denying access) and I stick with my values like a puritan. I don't like the careless approach people have towards sex as recreational or to scratch a prurient itch. It should require responsibility, due diligence and trusting one with your life. It's not something to be treated as transient but transcendental. Everyone has different standards and mine are resolute until marriage (with a dry courtship) but I'm also a commitment-phobe.

I was well-received and that's where the problem lies (paradox of choice). :bell: They expected a pruney version of jabba the hutt and were surprised to get a humanoid. I mean who wouldn't mind being a pimpin' space slug. I kind of wanted to slap them around a bit with a cane and wear a pinky ring. It's the sadist in me, so sue me.

I use to describe men. Am I the only one?

Yes; I collect pieces or characteristics from the people I meet and alchemically stir them in a mental pot in the hopes that this hodgepodge entity will be a somebody in a story I write.
:gucciwhat::what1::whew::reallymaury:

Men are stupid. They love being open about sex but get angry when women do so themselves. Do they think we’re not as sexual as them or something? According to some of them, women are asexual beings.
:francis:
I personally wouldn’t marry a man-hoe. If I abstain from sex, they should have been able to do so too.
:kanyeshrug:
Women kuleylka baa qabto miyaa?
tenor (3).gif

Sidee baad iskaga qaboojisaa?

They don’t act human wallahi. I’ve seen videos of Chinese people dying from getting hit by a car, stabbed up, or any other freak accident, and the rest of them just keep walking by like it’s a normal occurrence.
:faysalwtf:
They are robots. There’s no other way to explain it.
in china, there are no laws protecting the helping person. if you help someone that suffered an accident, you're responisble for a person's death/injury if you're not an emergency person

I'm a tortured soul raised around heathens
It's not my fault these women like demons
Honest to God, I'm a really good guy
If they want a hit I give them a try

Let's be honest they wanted bedding
None of these girls asked for a wedding
Whether it's moldy or half-baked :5hcpspq:
An offering of cake shouldn't go to waste

We were adults and they knew the deal
Panties I steal but there's nothing I feel
My heart has a shield that refuses to yield
But its kind of lonely from playing the field

I'm halaal now, no more premarital :oops:
A saint like you deserves a pedestal
My GP told me that I'm clean
Enough to rupture your spleen

You're so ridge can't you take a joke
Be happy I'm not incel or totally broke
I've been waiting to meet your folks
So when can I scramble your yolks

:ufdup: You have been decoded. Along with the rest of your ilk @Abdalla, @Ferrari @Abdi-indhoyare and @Kodeen

Yurr! I thought you were a girl:susp:

Predatorial?

It might sound like people caught in the raptures of a Faustian deal but it really isn't. I merely colourfully regurgitated your words with a little more Don Juan and comedic flare.

Admitting to loneliness adds a little hint of vulnerability which is kind of humanizing for a saqajaan/born again Abdi. Next step, a Turkish bath full of Zam Zam water for purification.

We'll I've just caricatured you, haven't figured much out beyond what you've said.

Am I really born again though? I've always been correct in my philosophy, but my actions were deliberately contradictory to my original nature to become a 'winner' in the environment I was living in. While this happened, I was well aware of my contradictions. Would you then group me as a born again Abdi if I then aligned my mental state and behavior back and followed my original nature, to begin with? I know it sounds like I'm rationalizing this whole thing to not be grouped in as a "born again". But c'mon. I've always synchronized my mental state and behavior to perfect equilibrium depending on where I live. The only reason I change my state is because of the need for change in tactic and demographics in terms of future plans in my life and women. Everything has been good. I was never a loser, and never will be. I choose which environment I want to be part of, and it has never affected my original mental state. You could say that I'm detached from things to a degree. I plan things out and acclimate, with good awareness. I planned this out several years ago. Haha.

Difference between me and other n1ggas is, I plan my shit out. I don't follow things just because it feels good, but because it helps me in the long run. The "born again" title belongs to the people previously lost in the sauce. I'm not part of that group.

Humanizes me? Trust me, I'm very much human. I may hold unorthodox views on morals but, I'm one of the most humane mf out here.:icon lol: I don't need to be vulnerable, it's not a good thing. Only when used for a specific purpose. As a man, I can't see the value in it.

Damn... the word saqajaan is not my favorite, but ok.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Am I really born again though? I've always been correct in my philosophy, but my actions were deliberately contradictory to my original nature to become a 'winner' in the environment I was living in. While this happened, I was well aware of my contradictions. Would you then group me as a born again Abdi if I then aligned my mental state and behavior back and followed my original nature, to begin with? I know it sounds like I'm rationalizing this whole thing to not be grouped in as a "born again". But c'mon. I've always synchronized my mental state and behavior to perfect equilibrium depending on where I live. The only reason I change my state is because of the need for change in tactic and demographics in terms of future plans in my life and women. Everything has been good. I was never a loser, and never will be. I choose which environment I want to be part of, and it has never affected my original mental state. You could say that I'm detached from things to a degree. I plan things out and acclimate, with good awareness. I planned this out several years ago. Haha.

Difference between me and other n1ggas is, I plan my shit out. I don't follow things just because it feels good, but because it helps me in the long run. The "born again" title belongs to the people previously lost in the sauce. I'm not part of that group.

Humanizes me? Trust me, I'm very much human. I may hold unorthodox views on morals but, I'm one of the most humane mf out here.:icon lol: I don't need to be vulnerable, it's not a good thing. Only when used for a specific purpose. As a man, I can't see the value in it.

Damn... the word saqajaan is not my favorite, but ok.

Dear Bruce,

I don't understand why you've come to the league of shadows to seek my counsel. You speak so sagaciously with crystalline self-awareness and appear to have all the answers. Yet your deeds and feet don't always work in tandem. You say what you do is based on strategy. I don't like reaching back into the past, but I've lived a long time. It's also counterproductive in solving your personal problems in the present, but let's take a trip down memory lane. Why did you feel the need to win admiration from your peers? In doing so, we're you more agent or a slave to your environment? Since you are capable of aligning thoughts, feelings, and behaviors and going back to your unadulterated state, what's stopping you?

Signed,

Ras Al Ghul

Side note - So you being able to balance your debauchery and not allowing it to be all consuming and impact other spheres of your life makes you different from them? Interesting, as I'm sure if you asked them they would probably say something along a similar vein.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending