Why am I getting ads for East Asian dating here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmaooo
:deadrose:
But I’ve noticed that the indhoyar seem strangely alien-like. I always feel uneasy looking into their beady little eyes.
:holeup:
They don’t seem as human to me as other races for some reason. I’m not even trying to troll.
:ohno:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
flg9b3scintjsh9ho2qg.jpg

Is this what you were searching up - pencil thin goblin? :gaasdrink: Very kinky.

Last edited:
Lmaooo
But I’ve noticed that the indhoyar seem strangely alien-like. I always feel uneasy looking into their beady little eyes.
They don’t seem as human to me as other races for some reason. I’m not even trying to troll.
It is said that chinese people don't have souls. That's why they eat dogs, cats, hyenas, and don't help people that are in danger.

Lmaooo
I've always found that strangeness a little sexy. :pachah1:

I saw a video of a korean chick, and she was so pale she looked sick. But something in me liked it. :russ:

It is said that chinese people don't have souls. That's why they eat dogs, cats, hyenas, and don't help people that are in danger.
They don’t act human wallahi. I’ve seen videos of Chinese people dying from getting hit by a car, stabbed up, or any other freak accident, and the rest of them just keep walking by like it’s a normal occurrence.
:faysalwtf:
They are robots. There’s no other way to explain it.

They don’t act human wallahi. I’ve seen videos of Chinese people dying from getting hit by a car, stabbed up, or any other freak accident, and the rest of them just keep walking by like it’s a normal occurrence.
:faysalwtf:
They are robots. There’s no other way to explain it.
They are programmed to not care. If they see something out of the norm, then they move to another place. The Japanese are very nice on the outside, but the sincerity is not there. I have a friend who has lived there on and off, and he told me that they are very detached people.

As for China, they have the survival mentality from when they were poor. Where you need to think about yourself and not others. And they still have this selfish materialistic thinking. Plus you have communism that has destroyed the sense of community.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.