Why am I getting ads for East Asian dating here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
She was beautiful in a weird way. Not what I'm used to. Don't you feel attracted to something out of the norm sometimes?

I'm not the degenerate you are trying to paint me as.

The only thing I find attractive that's out of the norm are ideas not unconventional looks. :hillarybiz:I might find your newfound lolita fetish odd but you're allowed to like what you like.

The only thing I find attractive that's out of the norm are ideas not unconventional looks. :hillarybiz:
I forgot you are a woman. We men can be simple sometimes.

I like your thinking, but men are not that sophisticated. We may be sophisticated in our lives, but a hot woman is a hot woman. Clear and simple.

What the hell, I didn't say I like lolitas. She was good-looking but weirdly pale. I'm not into extra stuff.

You went from corpses to lolita. Why are you fucking with my head?:pachah1:

Last edited:
:kodaksmiley:
Wallahi i will never understand why men find them attractive
Well it ain't the non existent big ass. Lets just say some men fetishize having their penis being choked and apparently asian girls provide. That and they get the shakes when making love to non asian men and act super submissive.
:manny:

Ramen

🌸
Well it ain't the non existent big ass. Lets just say some men fetishize having their penis being choked and apparently asian girls provide. That and they get the shakes when making love to non asian men and act super submissive.
:manny:
I would have killed myself if i was born as an asian man

miskeeen
45% of their chicks are running after ajnabi gus

Ramen

🌸
Asians will go extinct in 2 centuries. Watch.:chrisfreshhah:

And alt right Cadaans about "white genocide":drakelaugh:
Loool the thing is

Hafus with white fathers still look full asian

Wallahi these white fuckers are killing their own kind in so many ways
Low birth rates, marrying asian women, school shootings, suicide etc