Hafus with white fathers still look full asian

Wallahi these white fuckers are killing their own kind in so many ways
Low birth rates, marrying asian women, school shootings, suicide etc

White ppl will disappear in 200-400 years
And they will blame us.:chrisfreshhah:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I forgot you are a woman. We men can be simple sometimes.

I like your thinking, but men are not that sophisticated. We may be sophisticated in our lives, but a hot woman is a hot woman. Clear and simple.

What the hell, I didn't say I like lolitas. She was good-looking but weirdly pale. I'm not into extra stuff.

You went from corpses to lolita. Why are you fucking with my head?:pachah1:

:farmajoyaab: And do these oldly attractive baby powder skinned women fuel your nocutural emissions? Or do you have more of an unadulterated mind that wants marriage and kids delivered via stork. How much of a saqajaan are you?

:farmajoyaab: And do these oldly attractive baby powder skinned women fuel your nocutural emissions? Or do you have more of an unadulterated mind that wants marriage and kids delivered via stork? How much of a saqajaan are you?
I think being attracted to people doesn't reflect badly on my character. That's something you can't control. I found her face aesthetically pleasing, but wouldn't get with Asian women for many reasons. You are too serious.

I like all beautiful women, asians included. Nothing wrong with that. I can safely say that my experience with women have made me develop a healthy mind. Nothing oddly perverted like you are assuming. Im not one of those asian loving guys.

I'm not a saqajaan, if i understand the would correctly. Marriage and kids delivered via stork. Didn't understand that.

Would your reaction be different if i said, i love females with big booty? Would i be a saqajaan?

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I think being attracted to people doesn't reflect badly on my character. That's something you can't control. I found her face aesthetically pleasing, but wouldn't get with Asian women for many reasons. You are too serious.

I like all beautiful women, asians included. Nothing wrong with that. I can safely say that my experience with women have made me develop a healthy mind. Nothing oddly perverted like you are assuming. Im not one of those asian loving guys.

I'm not a saqajaan, if i understand the would correctly. Marriage and kids delivered via stork. Didn't understand that.

Would your reaction be different if i said, i love females with big booty? Would i be a saqajaan?

Men with certain proclivities aren't going to openly announce it to the world. If you said you have a monstrously obese futo that occasionally likes to be punished with a rug beater:siilaanyolaugh:. I doubt that would go over well with the Sspot homies.

Men with certain proclivities aren't going to openly announce it to the world. If you said you have a monstrously obese futo that occasionally likes to be punished with a rug beater:siilaanyolaugh:. I doubt that would go over well with the Sspot homies.
What in the world are you talking about? :damedamn:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Sophisticate, you know I'm not a degenerate. Stop this, please.

Who would have known you were a square?
S3xo.gif

Who would have known you were a square?
S3xo.gif
What kind of image do you have of me? You went from ghouls to lolitas, to some weird gays stuff, what the hell is going on?:russ:

You need to chill. Are you implying that I should stop talking about women and stuff? That is not going to happen.

I can promise you that I am the opposite of square, but that does not mean i'm degenerate. Is there no middle ground in your world?

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
What kind of image do you have of me? You went from ghouls to lolitas, to some weird gays stuff, what the hell is going on?:russ:

:siilaanyosmile:Not into dead women, doesn't like an erotic dharbaax (bac, bac, bac), repulsed by adult women who look child-like. Eventually, some kind of perversion had to stick. :farmajoyaab: Unfortunately, you're too normal.
:faysalwtf: Who else will take your place in my good-bad boy archetype? Other positions are filled.

:siilaanyosmile:Not into dead women, doesn't like an erotic dharbaax (bac, bac, bac), repulsed by adult women who look child-like. Eventually, some kind of perversion had to stick. :farmajoyaab: Unfortunately, you're a tough cookie to crack.

:faysalwtf: Who else will take your place in my good-bad boy archetype?
I can assure you, I'm not normal, but not a degenerate either. Good balance with much spice.

Are you hot? DM your pic and I'll send mine. We can make this more interesting :pachah1:

I can take that good-bad boy archetype thing to another level if you like that sort of stuff. It's in my nature. I'm only taking it easy because that sort of behavior has led the females on this site call me a hoe and such.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I can assure you, I'm not normal, but not a degenerate either. Good balance with much spice.

Are you hot? DM your pic and I'll send mine. We can make this more interesting :pachah1:

I can take that good-bad boy archetype thing to another level if you like that sort of stuff. It's in my nature. I'm only taking it easy because that sort of behavior has led the females on this site call me a hoe and such.

:farmajoyaab:I like to leave a little to the imagination. I've already posted my mug several times before (on here). They were hooting and howling and not with bedroom eyes but with repugnance.

Do indulge me, it's nice to gain some perspective on the other side. I'm coming from ground zero among the incels and nun-like mole people. Tell me what it's like to be in the ty 20-story high rise.

I mean that in the most respectful way. :gaasdrink: I came for story time. Forget what these shamers tell you. You are free to be debauched and a potential character in my fanfiction.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
:farmajoyaab:I like to leave a little to the imagination. I've already posted my mug several times before (on here). They were hooting and howling and not with bedroom eyes but with repugnance.

Do indulge me, it's nice to gain some perspective on the other side. I'm coming from ground zero among the incels and nun-like mole people. Tell me what it's like to be in the ty 20-story high rise.

I mean that in the most respectful way. :gaasdrink: I came for story time.
To be honest. I'm a victim. I didn't choose this life, this life chose me. Mind you, I grew up with whites who had no religious background. A young handsome kid going through puberty, plus wild chicks at parties. What do you expect? I was part of that, i loved that life and people gave me mad credz because I could bag most chicks. And to be honest, most chicks like men who can get other chicks. So I grew up with that mentality. Most men do also. I'm not an outlier. Well, maybe I'm an outlier on sspot, but this is normal western mentality for men.

I have almost never let any females on, I tell what it is and we both know what's up. I'm not an asshole. I never trick women based on feelings and such. Those things are out the question, if I get too close then I end the side thing. If she gets attached, then I also end it. Easy. It's like a good contract we agree on before it even happens. I'm a serious guy, I never let that part of my life influence me or my aspirations. I have seen some of my friends become losers and lose touch with their future plans and they let their feeling decide life for them. Females cloud your judgment lol. They will never catch me slip.

There is a female I've liked for a while, and she is serious so I stopped having other women around. She is like perfect, she is smart and looks good, and I've known her since the first years of elementary. Now I move on, the previous chapter closed, a new chapter begins. Life is so great when you have self-control.

Repugnance? Did they not like your appearance?

Dude, is not a word used for men.

"potential character in my fanfiction":patrice:

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
To be honest. I'm a victim. I didn't choose this life, this life chose me. Mind you, I grew up with whites who had no religious background. A young handsome kid going through puberty, plus wild chicks at parties. What do you expect? I was part of that, i loved that life and people gave me mad credz because I could bag most chicks. And to be honest, most chicks like men who can get other chicks. So I grew up with that mentality. Most men do also. I'm not an outlier. Well, maybe I'm an outlier on sspot, but this is normal western mentality for men.

I have almost never let any females on, I tell what it is and we both know what's up. I'm not an asshole. I never trick women based on feelings and such. Those things are out the question, if I get too close then I end the side thing. If she gets attached, then I also end it. Easy. It's like a good contract we agree on before it even happens. I'm a serious guy, I never let that part of my life influence me or my aspirations. I have seen some of my friends become losers and lose touch with their future plans and they let their feeling decide life for them. Females cloud your judgment lol. They will never catch me slip.

There is a female I've liked for a while, and she is serious so I stopped having other women around. She is like perfect, she is smart and looks good, and I've known her since the first years of elementary. Now I move on, the previous chapter closed, a new chapter begins. Life is so great when you have self-control.

Repugnance? Did they not like your appearance?

Dude, is not a word used for men.

You're a victim that was preyed upon by other women who were DTF? As you couldn't help your looks or the socially rewards that came from your sexual exploits (for men).

It's like a contract. That sounds very transactional.

So, you're able to compartmentalize your life and not let 'feelings' get in the way. And how about those women were they able to do the same? I'd like to think these women are not automatons.

I'm the opposite. Socially rewarded for not putting out. And I've compiled all my life. Humans are meaning-making machines (I've created elaborate stories in my head of my self-importance and why I garner greater power from denying access) and I stick with my values like a puritan. I don't like the careless approach people have towards sex as recreational or to scratch a prurient itch. It should require responsibility, due diligence and trusting one with your life. It's not something to be treated as transient but transcendental. Everyone has different standards and mine are resolute until marriage (with a dry courtship) but I'm also a commitment-phobe.

I was well-received and that's where the problem lies (paradox of choice). :bell: They expected a pruney version of jabba the hutt and were surprised to get a humanoid. I mean who wouldn't mind being a pimpin' space slug. I kind of wanted to slap them around a bit with a cane and wear a pinky ring. It's the sadist in me, so sue me.

I use to describe men. Am I the only one?

Yes; I collect pieces or characteristics from the people I meet and alchemically stir them in a mental pot in the hopes that this hodgepodge entity will be a somebody in a story I write.

Last edited:
You're a victim that was preyed upon by other women who were DTF? As you couldn't help your looks or the socially rewards that came from your sexual exploits (for men).

So, you're able to compartmentalize your life and not let 'feelings' get in the way. And how about those women were they able to do the same? I'd like to think these women are not automatons.

I'm the opposite. Socially rewarded for not putting out. And I've compiled all my life. Humans are meaning-making machines (I've created elaborate stories in my head of my self-importance and why I garner greater power from denying access) and I stick with my values like a puritan. I don't like the careless approach people have towards sex as recreational or to scratch a prurient itch. It should require responsibility, due diligence and trusting one with your life. It's not something to be treated as transient but transcendental. Everyone has different standards and mine are resolute until marriage (with a dry courtship) but I'm also a commitment-phobe.

I was well-received and that's where the problem lies (paradox of choice). :bell: They expected a pruney version of jabba the hutt and were surprised to get a humanoid. I mean who wouldn't mind being a pimpin' space slug. I kind of wanted to slap them around a bit with a cane and wear a pinky ring. It's the sadist in me, so sue me.

Men are stupid. They love being open about sex but get angry when women do so themselves. Do they think we’re not as sexual as them or something? According to some of them, women are asexual beings.
:francis:
I personally wouldn’t marry a man-hoe. If I abstain from sex, they should have been able to do so too.
:kanyeshrug:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Men are stupid. They love being open about sex but get angry when women do so themselves. Do they think we’re not as sexual as them or something? According to some of them, women are asexual beings.
:francis:
I personally wouldn’t marry a man-hoe. If I abstain from sex, they should have been able to do so too.
:kanyeshrug:

Exactly sis, dilemmas, dilemmas.

I agree with you. I always assumed a brother who abstained would value you much more than someone that sowed his wild oats. I never wanted to be some guy's redemption once he was ready to settle down. Plus greater experience means he'll have higher expectations. I mean what does a relationship/marriage even mean to guy with a past? Then I realized, the probability of me finding a reformed one is higher than a virgin when you factor in age. When you push off marriage for a while and focus on yourself then it's an unfortunate trade-off. But something tells me they still exist. And thinking of all the females a dude has been with would probably make me want to ragefully choke him in his sleep, my ego would struggle.

Yes; I collect pieces or characteristics from the people I meet and alchemically stir them in a mental pot in the hopes that this hodgepodge entity will be a somebody in a story I write.
I understand where you are coming from. To be honest, I am likeminded also, but the reason I lived like that was, I don't like to take responsibility when there are too many unforeseen downsides.

But, when I commit then I fully commit. Then I take full responsibility and immerse myself in whatever it is. I don't want to waste my energy on people who I know is not going to give me the same back. That is not wise. I see things far ahead. I know your views on this is the correct one, and I share them. You could call me a somewhat of a contradictory person in that sense. I still hold good values, my mind is clear and I think critically at all times.

I know what I'm doing, fully. I do it deliberately, and I never get lost in the sauce. It's like the notion "drink alcohol responsibly". I never get too drunk on something, if we speak metaphorically.

The thing is, females may not be automatons but aren't I the good type? They are going to do the same anyway, I see myself as the guy who upholds some standards at least. I give them the choice.

Nice. I should be described as a batman-like character.

Humanoid sounded strangely sexy. Like a sexy robot or some shit.:icon lol:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I understand where you are coming from. To be honest, I am likeminded also, but the reason I lived like that was, I don't like to take responsibility when there are too many unforeseen downsides.

But, when I commit then I fully commit. Then I take full responsibility and immerse myself in whatever it is. I don't want to waste my energy on people who I know is not going to give me the same back. That is not wise. I see things far ahead. I know your views on this is the correct one, and I share them. You could call me a somewhat of a contradictory person in that sense. I still hold good values, my mind is clear and I think critically at all times.

I know what I'm doing, fully. I do it deliberately, and I never get lost in the sauce. It's like the notion "drink alcohol responsibly". I never get too drunk on something, if we speak metaphorically.

The thing is, females may not be automatons but aren't I the good type? They are going to do the same anyway, I see myself as the guy who upholds some standards at least. I give them the choice.

Nice. I should be described as a batman-like character.

Humanoid sounded strangely sexy. Like a sexy robot or some shit.:icon lol:

I'm a tortured soul raised around heathens
It's not my fault these women like demons
Honest to God, I'm a really good guy
If they want a hit I give them a try

Let's be honest they wanted bedding
None of these girls asked for a wedding
Whether it's moldy or half-baked :5hcpspq:
An offering of cake shouldn't go to waste

We were adults and they knew the deal
Panties I steal but there's nothing I feel
My heart has a shield that refuses to yield
But its kind of lonely from playing the field

I'm halaal now, no more premarital :oops:
A saint like you deserves a pedestal
My GP told me that I'm clean
Enough to rupture your spleen

You're so ridge can't you take a joke
Be happy I'm not incel or totally broke
I've been waiting to meet your folks
So when can I scramble your yolks

:ufdup: You have been decoded. Along with the rest of your ilk @Abdalla, @Ferrari @Abdi-indhoyare and @Kodeen

Last edited:
I'm a tortured soul raised around heathens
It's not my fault these women like demons
Honest to God, I'm a really good guy
If they want a hit I give them a try

Let's be honest they wanted bedding
None of these girls asked for a wedding
Whether it's moldy or half-baked :5hcpspq:
An offering of cake shouldn't go to waste

We were adults and they knew the deal
Panties I steal but there's nothing I feel
My heart has a shield that refuses to yield
But its kind of lonely from playing the field

I'm halaal now, no more premarital :oops:
A saint like you deserves a pedestal
My GP told me that I'm clean
Enough to rupture your spleen

You're so ridge can't you take a joke
Be happy I'm not incel or totally broke
I've been waiting to meet your folks
So when can I scramble your yolks

:ufdup: You have been decoded. Along with the rest of your ilk @Abdalla, @Ferrari @Abdi-indhoyare and @Kodeen

Hey, it was a nice poem/song. Something feels weird about it. Like you are describing me as a predator or something. That could be a song of the devil making people sell their souls. The women chose their lives, we both get what we want. No complication, no drama. Drama is counterproductive.

I'm always busy with life, I got no time being lonely lol. Loneliness comes when you lack something. I don't lack anything. If I do, then I get it.

Decoded? Are you trying to figure me out?

Why did I end up in that group? Trust me, I'm like no other.
1cadcf22f782de99f0c5e449aca5eb17.500x281x29.gif

Last edited:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I get ads for Russian and Ukrainian girls. How the f*ck do they know I am a Slavic geeljire?

:gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending