Why Abdi's aren't husband material

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Explains why they try to act so manly.

Joe-Biden-Laughing-Shaking-his-Head.gif
Again, I have no idea what this saying is. You're going to have to explain it before you use it on virgins. I'm not trying to have sinful results on google.

Bohol

VIP
@GodKnowsBest It means many of them don't enjoy being a woman or feminine hence the anger and confusion of penis envy,
they want to have a so they can bang random hot chicks. Sexual crisis.

:mjlol:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
@GodKnowsBest It means many of them don't enjoy being a woman or feminine hence the anger and confusion of penis envy,
they want to have a so they could bang random chicks. Sexual crisis.

:diddyass:
Oh no, I like being a woman. I go on diets daily, I wear makeup, do my hair. Being a woman is a blessing alhamdullilah. I just hate the stupid camel jockeys that literally tell me what I can and can't do. I didn't pop out of your womb, I have no idea why all these mUslimac men feel the need to tell me how to live my life. Gaals treat me like an angel subhanallah, they act as if they're walking among God's gift when they speak to me. Not only that, gaals know how to treat women correctly, at least from my experiences.

Oh no, I like being a woman. I go on diets daily, I wear makeup, do my hair. Being a woman is a blessing alhamdullilah. I just hate the stupid camel jockeys that literally tell me what I can and can't do. I didn't pop out of your womb, I have no idea why all these mUslimac men feel the need to tell me how to live my life. Gaals treat me like an angel subhanallah, they act as if they're walking among God's gift when they speak to me. Not only that, gaals know how to treat women correctly, at least from my experiences.

Who is the person behind the make up mask:pachah1:and gaal men mostly treat women of all kinds as sex objects :mjlol:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I don't get treated as a "s--" object with the guy I currently like. He's more pious than all Muslim men that I've known tbh.
So you're willing to throw away stereotypes for this one guy but you're not willing to think of Somali men as individuals with differing opinions, appearances and beliefs? Nice. Makes sense.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Fr, I thought I was the only one who thought they looked feminine! No wonder the women are so beautiful masha allah. We're gifted with naturally feminine features. RIP the males though.

You better be genuinely good looking to be talking that reckless shit. This better not be some 'omg I got approached by some midget nigerian on the bus' flex.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Feminism has ran amok in the west women in general have been stripped of all femininity that which makes her attractive to men such as shyness, gentleness humility dignity compassion they're indoctrinated from the cradle tv to be materialistic selfish superficial self conscious narcissistic they want to compete with men instead of completing eachother.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I suggest you Farax hating atheist ajnabi loving s complaining about not being virgin go ahead and embloat your wombs for ajnabis, effectively removing your progeny from the Somali gene pool.

Remember it is the Farax's you hate so much that produce those very same beautiful girls. :pAC:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Feminism has ran amok in the west women in general have been stripped of all femininity that which makes her attractive to men such as shyness, gentleness humility dignity compassion they're indoctrinated from the cradle tv to be materialistic selfish superficial self conscious narcissistic they want to compete with men instead of completing eachother.
He wants a bloody slave shyness Kulaha, women are more stronger and more opinionated, now bow down to me you men are finally shown your place within society. As manipulative, controlling, caniving weaklings. Who wish to control women for their own gain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending