Why Abdi's aren't husband material

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I wonder Why you xaLimos complain about somali men this somali men that yet you all want 20k meher from Abdi since No one else is willing to pay that:siilaanyosmile:
I don't need meher I can easily find a man why would I want him to pay for me I find that quite insulting, I can pay for my own meher because I am a strong independent woman.

Warya go away nobody wants your misogynistic thoughts on this woman friendly website, your desire to honour kill and shame women is enough to make me vomit.
You women are crazy when did I ever advocate for honour killing, the only one that is advocating for killing is you

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
You women are crazy when did I ever advocate for honour killing, the only one that is advocating for killing is you
I want to kill losers like you because your the hypocrites I wish to shoot, you have made many girls live a misery because of your double standards.

She said she knows him since birth he is probably her cousin:chrisfreshhah:

That was my first thought too :lol:

@Steamdevolopment is this hownhe looks like?

crackhead3.jpg

Lo
I want to kill losers like you because your the hypocrites I wish to shoot, you have made many girls live a misery because of your double standards.
Again the only hypcriot is you calling me disgusting for supporting honor killings (which I don't) and then saying that I should be killed

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
3ZzqwU2

They put their gus in everything walking when it is clearly against God's wishes then they walk around and tell women that They're going to hell for not wearing a hijab or marrying an ajnabi

View attachment 14741

You need to stop with this generalizing bullshit there are some suuqa soo maray But majority Somalis are virgins

Ilaahay Wuxuu Qur'aanka noogu sheegay in "Nin sinaysay ay u banaan tahay naag sinaysatay"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending