Why Abdi's aren't husband material

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I suggest you Farax hating atheist ajnabi loving s complaining about not being virgin go ahead and embloat your wombs for ajnabis, effectively removing your progeny from the Somali gene pool.

Remember it is the Farax's you hate so much that produce those very same beautiful girls. :pAC:
Oh go away you advertise FGM your a scum an embarrassment to the Somali males as a result your the very reason why women choose to marry out, because off the sexist idiots like you who believe women should kiss your feet and worship you.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Oh go away you advertise FGM your a scum an embarrassment to the Somali males as a result your the very reason why women choose to marry out, because off the sexist idiots like you who believe women should kiss your feet and worship you.
So supporting Sunni female circumcision makes me against women? I value women and treasure them, they are pearls to be protected and honoured, you promote a sick feminist idealogy that destroys the core House hold unit where society exceeds or is destroyed.

A woman with pride and honour and xishood who covers herself is much more honourable in society than a scantily clad harlot exposing her ornaments too society. Why do you think medieval white royalty donned the veil while peasants were naked?

You are the definition of a harlot peasant while the Muslims is a queen

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
So supporting Sunni female circumcision makes me against women? I value women and treasure them, they are pearls to be protected and honoured, you promote a sick feminist idealogy that destroys the core House hold unit where society exceeds or is destroyed.

A woman with pride and honour and xishood who covers herself is much more honourable in society than a scantily clad harlot exposing her ornaments too society. Why do you think medieval white royalty donned the veil while peasants were naked?

You are the definition of a harlot peasant while the Muslims is a queen
Uff, you could have stated that you supported fgm before you typed akhas. "Sunni" my ass you worthless archaic wife beater.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Uff, you could have stated that you supported fgm before you typed akhas. "Sunni" my ass you worthless archaic wife beater.
Get out of 7th century madness you backwards jihadist freak women never had it so good we have more freedoms and rights. You go back to the days where women were thrown away just because they carried iligitimate children or their husbands divorced them and they would be left to rot under the bridge of the river tems because they have nothing to fall back on, no work no finance nothing, in reality you want women to dependent on you, you seek to control women that's what you truly want, then you counter it by claiming you want to protect them, bloody get over yourself mate. Women are more protected now because they no longer depend on men for their own security and finance.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Get out of 7th century madness you backwards jihadist freak women never had it so good we have more freedoms and rights. You go back to the days where women were thrown away just because they carried iligitimate children or their husbands divorced them and they would be left to rot under the bridge of the river tems because they have nothing to fall back on, no work no finance nothing, in reality you want women to dependent on you, you validate control over women and say you want to protect them, bloody get over yourself mate. Women are more protected now because they no longer depend on men for their own security and finance.
Bruv, you quoted the wrong post.:ayaanswag:

TekNiKo

VIP
7th century is when the greatest man of all time lived and was the light of the earth, I'd love to go back if I could. Do you think this world will last forever, prepare for the Day of Judgment where the majority of hell's inhabitants are scantily clad arrogant women like you, verily this earth is but a temporary abode and shall end

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
7th century is when the greatest man of all time lived and was the light of the earth, I'd love to go back if I could. Do you think this world will last forever, prepare for the Day of Judgment where the majority of hell's inhabitants are scantily clad arrogant women like you, verily this earth is but a temporary abode and shall end
Haha he wishes me to go to hell this guy is a psycho ladies and gentlemen, he needs to be in jail he has extremist thoughts, he's gone blow up buildings soon and claim jihad on the infidels. Your sick in the head if you don't like the west go back to your backwards country then where women are treated like cattle.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I
I'm sorry but if women being scantily dressed makes them the majority in hell, then I want no part of it. Verily, the men should divert their gazes as a woman's body is natural not something created out of sin. You just go to prove the stereotype of a controlling, misogynistic, Muslim.

TekNiKo

VIP
Haha he wishes me to go to hell this guy is a psycho ladies and gentlemen, he needs to be in jail he has extremist thoughts, he's gone blow up buildings soon and claim jihad on the infidels. Your sick in the head if you don't like the west go back to your backwards country then where women are treated like cattle.
I am already permanently living in Somalia, I am not a homeless refugee like you, keep eating haram welfare money you scantily clad harlot

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I am already permanently living in Somalia, I am not a homeless refugee like you, keep eating haram welfare money you scantily clad harlot
Haha I work in healthcare my dear I am a professional hard working woman, I don't need welfare I'm looking to buy my own house soon without any mans help. Why don't you stop judging people you haven't even met, so what Im as supposed 'Charlatan' what am I gonna die now ? Is the world gonna end because I'm a successful free woman ?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
He wants a bloody slave shyness Kulaha, women are more stronger and more opinionated, now bow down to me you men are finally shown your place within society. As manipulative, controlling, caniving weaklings. Who wish to control women for their own gain
I don't wish to control women the only thing I wish for is that Allah never brings me into contact with a dusty loud mouthed qumayo arrogant narcissistic superficial Raised on a diet mainly consisting of genetically modified foods that has been ran through by men of various races :susp:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I don't wish to control women the only thing I wish for is that Allah never brings me into contact with a dusty loud mouthed qumayo arrogant narcissistic superficial Raised on a diet mainly consisting of genetically modified foods that has been ran through by men of various races :susp:
Haha I am single and independent lady my dear don't be jealous I'm not under your control

Haha I work in healthcare my dear I am a professional hard working woman, I don't need welfare I'm looking to buy my own house soon without any mans help. Why don't you stop judging people you haven't even met, so what Im as supposed 'Charlatan' what am I gonna die now ? Is the world gonna end because I'm a successful free woman ?
Ladies and gentlemen she is a nurse:drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending