Why Abdi's aren't husband material

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
How many dicks have you seen so far for you to say "you barely have one"?:ohhh:
I think we should talk about how you are vagina envy, espicially Somali women vagina envy. You would do FGM if it meant getting with a Somali guy right. Iska soco sis!

D6W13iHOyDF9zgK6wNr14Ax5Mabi8QI5qsBT9MeCygj2GYEItMTF2tNzdUclRQsh1x3VVexJh452lgwu_0upyvV5MfRwLA=w200-h150-nc

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
that which lies inbetween your legs is your oyster go fourth my child and spread them creating a rainbow nation of mongrels.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
@GodKnowsBest You have some serious cuqdad against Somali men. May allah help you and alleviate you of the pain one must have caused you for you to speak about them like this.

@EternalLightX the trolling is almosr excessively effective today :dead:

I knew all these xalimo bashing post would eventually lead to faraax bashing posts lmaoooo the flood gates has been opened waryada watch out :umad:

These women will marry ajnabis but still continue talking about faraaxs 24/7:mjlaugh:

Who/what hurt them so badly :holeup:

You should be directing those questions to ur comrades, their post counts far exceed anyone elses :umad:

They seem to suffer from low self esteem and insecurity :frdfvsb:

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Somali men must die they are backwards losers who are the lowest ranking group in terms of succession and being viewed as handsome, they don't even make the top ten list lol

I know right they look so damn feminine. I mean sure it isn't their fault but they can surely go to the gym and work out. Buy protein shakes? But they don't want to instead they bully Somali women to make themselves feel like a man. Truly pathetic. I wish a nigga would.

I want to kill losers like you because your the hypocrites I wish to shoot, you have made many girls live a misery because of your double standards.

Don't be fooled by @government miskeen act, he's wished death on me countless amount of times because my very existence offends him :chrisfreshhah:

Kulaha "when did I ever advocate for killing" he's done that and worse!

I knew all these xalimo bashing post would eventually lead to faraax bashing posts lmaoooo the flood gates has been opened waryada watch out :umad:

You should be directing those questions to ur comrades, their post counts far exceed anyone elses :umad:

They seem to suffer from low self esteem and insecurity :frdfvsb:
:francis: they're cucks sweetie. But they're a minority and even though they deserve hate, the whole back and forth is ultimately pretty pathetic

:browtf:
I know right they look so damn feminine. I mean sure it isn't their fault but they can surely go to the gym and work out. Buy protein shakes? But they don't want to instead they bully Somali women to make themselves feel like a man. Truly pathetic. I wish a nigga would.
Nobody buys protein shakes. You make them.

If you buy protein shakes then you might as well be doing yoga :camby:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Fr, I thought I was the only one who thought they looked feminine! No wonder the women are so beautiful masha allah. We're gifted with naturally feminine features. RIP the males though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending