Who Lotions?

Do you lotion your skin? (Farax Vote Only)

• Total voters

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
:what1:
i'm an cadcad reer xamar so im less of a nigga than you probably are
My mom is reer xamar but she's Yemeni from Mogadishu. "Nigga" to me just means bantus honestly. A word made for them doesn't mean much to me personally.

lol that wasn’t necessarily a good jab
ngl it was pretty light
could’ve probably went harder
i just went that hard cause i remembered the quote and had a strong urge to use it sorry :mjlol:
Are you encouraging me to go at you even harder cuz i can? :cosbyhmm:

Tbh, I've got quite a bit of dirt on you, a sus quote here, a cringey thread there, you know how it goes.

I fear you may go AWOL if i turned it up a notch tho, so I'll refrain for now:browtf:

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Are you encouraging me to go at you even harder cuz i can? :cosbyhmm:

Tbh, I've got quite a bit of dirt on you, a sus quote here, a cringey thread there, you know how it goes.

I fear you may go AWOL if i turned it up a notch tho, so I'll refrain for now:browtf:
those were probably shitpost like 99% of my posts on sspot anyway :mjdontkno:
i don’t really care lol
last time that happened i was attacked by like six people at once, i’m assuming this won’t be any worse

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
i didn't know you were half reer xamar :yacadiim:
i'll accept your choices
I don't really parade it around since she's part of an Arab clan there. They aren't the traditional 500 year old Arab people. Some members of the clan came to Xamar from Aden. She's 3/4 somali but paternally Arab. Quite lightskinned though. My bro is really light too despite being 7/8 Somali lol

Trending

Latest posts