Who Lotions?

Do you lotion your skin? (Farax Vote Only)

• Total voters
I don't really parade it around since she's part of an Arab clan there. They aren't the traditional 500 year old Arab people. Some members of the clan came to Xamar from Aden. She's 3/4 somali but paternally Arab. Quite lightskinned though. My bro is really light too despite being 7/8 Somali lol
my mom is really light while my dad is dark
they're both shaanshi, but my mom is specifically abasheekh (don't know how it's spelled)
i'm medium skintoned cause of that but i guess since i'm 1/8 ethiopian (amharic), the "habesha" look really passed through

giphy.gif

some nikkas

i'd mention that both me and that white person were both guilty of the same thing :yousmart:
But you weren't sxb. You had no horse in transatlantic slavery, and you have no reason to shoulder that burden.

The N word is a problematical word designed to dehumanize people and it has too much blood attached to it to suddenly be an endearing term. No one should be called a nigga. But let's not act like it's a bantu exclusive word. A 100 years ago, anyone with black skin was called a niggar. Even today, white supremacists call people with black skin niggars. :browtf:

Last edited:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
my mom is really light while my dad is dark
they're both shaanshi, but my mom is specifically abasheekh (don't know how it's spelled)
i'm medium skintoned cause of that but i guess since i'm 1/8 ethiopian (amharic), the "habesha" look really passed through
Then you prob look cute ngl
:cosbyhmm:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
idk about that :icon redface:
Welll if I'm just going off what I've seen from my 3rd and 4th cousins who are more heavily Arab-Somali mixed. I wasn't let down. Let's say If I was ok with distant cousin marriage I might make an exception for those fine ladies.
:manny:

Welll if I'm just going off what I've seen from my 3rd and 4th cousins who are more heavily Arab-Somali mixed. I wasn't let down. Let's say If I was ok with distant cousin marriage I might make an exception for those fine ladies.
:manny:
i don't really know any distant cousins but i'd say that all my siblings and first cousins could legit pass as arab
ig they all look mixed
people have refused to believe i'm somali and always guess that i'm either arab, ethiopian, and even hispanic :westbrookwtf:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
i don't really know any distant cousins but i'd say that all my siblings and first cousins could legit pass as arab
ig they all look mixed
people have refused to believe i'm somali and always guess that i'm either arab, ethiopian, and even hispanic :westbrookwtf:
That sounds good in my books :oh6b81q:

Trending