Who Lotions?

Do you lotion your skin? (Farax Vote Only)

• Total voters

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Dark skinned guys you see in the summer with shorts and those charcoal ass knees is a disgrace.

Be honest do you lotion your arms legs and body??
1585523459054.png

Vote no and you're an Ashy Abdi kkkkkk

Last edited:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
OMG NOOO :dead::dead:
you're wrong for thatt
You do realize one of my favourite past times is just going after people and playing pranks right? I made the vote public and you can't switch. So Odkac is stuck even if he chose it as a meme.

Only my Male member is afforded lotion privileges. It looks vastly more healthy and pristine than the rest of my body. Unfortunately, the rest of my body resembles that of the surface of the moon.

To young men, be generous when you are applying lotion, It's very important to equally distribute. :mjohreally:

Only my Male member is afforded lotion privileges. It looks vastly more healthy and pristine than the rest of my body. Unfortunately, the rest of my body resembles that of the surface of the moon.

To young men, be generous when you are applying lotion, It's very important to equally distribute. :mjohreally:
:jaynerd:
@The Good come get him

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP

Didn't think of that since it doesn't get "ashy" in that sense lol.
:ehh: :mjlaugh:

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
i put lotion on sometimes, it's mostly a Madow thing tho

i used to be at the beach and these Madow niggas applied lotion on their bodies while me and my cushitic somali breddren didn't :yousmart:

Trending