Who likes to smoke Marijuana beside me?

Who likes to smoke Marijuana like me?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Most Somalis aren't capatible with loud tbh in fact I'd prefer Somalis smoke cigs over it because cancer better than schizophrenia for sure for sure

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I dont think im missing out on anything fun I see weed same as any other drug they change your conscious
You never tried it, you shouldn't be on this on thread, why are you even on this thread? I wish your tried it

:trumpsmirk:

Ll

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Nah I finish it in 2 months.
An ounce last me less then a week. Two weeks if it's strictly off the bong, which I usually do up here.

Bruh I'm a buddah head and a half lmaao
The loud you smoke is shit my nigga even if it's from store the dispensary up north are trash no selection

In tdot they have a strain called "Somalia Gas" makes you feel like at home

The loud you smoke is shit my nigga even if it's from store the dispensary up north are trash no selection

In tdot they have a strain called "Somalia Gas" makes you feel like at home
Shit I get from website is average/below average. I go for bulk, no quality up north.
But once I'm in town, strictly quads

Anyway this acid tab finally touching, adventure time looking super wavy ATM

Haven't done this shit in like 3-4 years, feeling it real nice ATM

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Shit I get from website is average/below average. I go for bulk, no quality up north.
But once I'm in town, strictly quads

Anyway this acid tab finally touching, adventure time looking super wavy ATM

Haven't done this shit in like 3-4 years, feeling it real nice ATM
Haye haye I respect that do it up walaalo I never took acid but it seems litty asf :diddyass:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I quit after years of smoking it, it doesnt provide you any benefits other than laziness.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Bunning up with your friends and sharing the maddest stories is always lit ngl but i moved around a lot, even circumstantially had a job that did drug tests and went long phases without it since. I think as long as you can avoid smoking on your own and just limit it to social smoking, you will be able to leave it for good very easily.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
be careful guys, marijuana is a gateway drug and might lead to hard core narcotics which ruins lives. take care of your mental and physical health :)

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I had friends who did it regularly and so did my brother. Couldn't see the appeal of it though so I never bothered trying.

Keo

VIP
Stop smoking that shit. Aqirka it will be laced with something and will affect your mental health.