Who likes to smoke Marijuana beside me?

Who likes to smoke Marijuana like me?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
You heard the saying, tobaakadu haday faaido leedahay Habargidir baa liqi lahayd :mjlaugh:

Would you approve of your son or daughter to smoke?

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I have been smoking weed since I was a little(15-16), After 15 years of smoking Marijuana I am still in love with this tree and I will not stop untill I die, do we have stoners on here, don't be scared Nayaa or Waryaa, half of Somali teenagers in the diaspora consume marijuana on the regular but these doqoms hide it.
:trumpsmirk:
I enjoy it every now and then

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Nah man lmao
I cop it online per QP :westbrookswag:
Last me about 2 months

Don't you live in Europe? Don't talk about Gheedo while you from there,California and Washington state produce the most potent Gheedo ever sxb, the THC level is above 30, walahi your ass will not even finished one blunt.
:damedamn:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
i never seen the appeal with smoking weed

Because you are boring house husband who washes dishes for his wife, you never had fun in your life if you didn't smoke Marijuana, you are a looser.
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Last edited:
I want to try weed one day. It seems like the least harmful and least addictive drug out there, with actual effects.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I want to try weed one day. It seems like the least harmful and least addictive drug out there, with actual effects.

Yeah it is not addictive and harmfull, If it is your first time I recommend you try it at with your friends, weed will get you high sxb specially if it is your first time, prepare to be high for 24 hrs if it is ur first time.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Because you are boring house husband Lander who washes dishes for his wife, you never had fun in your life if you didn't smoke Marijuana, you are a looser.
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
I dont think im missing out on anything fun I see weed same as any other drug they change your conscious

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I dont think im missing out on anything fun I see weed same as any other drug they change your conscious
It doesn't after a while all it does is just make you feel better and it doesn't change how you think only lightweights get fucked up like that

Trending

Latest posts