Who likes to smoke Marijuana like me?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I have been smoking weed since I was a little(15-16), After 15 years of smoking Marijuana I am still in love with this tree and I will not stop untill I die, do we have stoners on here, don't be scared Nayaa or Waryaa, half of Somali teenagers in the diaspora consume marijuana on the regular but these doqoms hide it.
:trumpsmirk:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
You niggas are missing out, a life without Gheedo is just boring asf.
:trumpsmirk:

Wtf do you engage in fkd threads when your high i started smoing when i was around 13 to 14 semi regualrly i first tested when i was 12 i was always around older badder kids who fucked me up bro smoked heavily everyday at least 2 to 3 joints when i was 16 to 17 i dont care what people say that shit is not good for you i barely remember my childhood correctly shit is like a myriad of different memories with no clear time frame i can think that something that happened when i 6 happened when i was 12

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Wtf do you engage in fkd threads when your high i started smoing when i was around 13 to 14 semi regualrly i first tested when i was 12 i was always around older badder kids who fucked me up bro smoked heavily everyday at least 2 to 3 joints when i was 16 to 17 i dont care what people say that shit is not good for you i barely remember my childhood correctly shit is like a myriad of different memories with no clear time frame i can think that something that happened when i 6 happened when i was 12

So you don't smoke no more, I am rolling a fat ass blunt right now, when did u last smoke?

:mjswag:

So you don't smoke no more, I am rolling a fat ass blunt right now, when did u last smoke?

:mjswag:
around7 or 8 months ago, Took a break because i was going to somalia and had no intentions of stopping smoking but then i realized i felt so much greater without constantly smoking and getting high, But i still do have some effects from smoking still blurry vision which is very colourish slight retardation autistic forms of low anxiety and so on

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
around7 or 8 months ago, Took a break because i was going to somalia and had no intentions of stopping smoking but then i realized i felt so much greater without constantly smoking and getting high, But i still do have some effects from smoking still blurry vision which is very colourish slight retardation autistic forms of low anxiety and so on
Wtf I have never felt so, it could be because I never stoped? Did you atleast have a good time?
:hemad:

Wtf I have never felt so, it could be because I never stoped? Did you atleast have a good time?
In which way yes i had a good time smoking on the block with the bros especially summer time barbecuing henny some weed and fine project s is a recipe for nostalgia, But know im over it shits not good for you in the long run made me letarghic barely even bothered to wank anymore

I was a avid smoker in early years of college and high school. I was a 3.9 student and it never got in the way of my responsibilities. My mom knew i smoked and never said anything because of that.

Went to Amsterdam in February and gotten high out of my mind but before that it’s been years since I smoked. The high was so bad that I seen cops in town center and I started to get paranoid that I smelled like it forgetting that it’s completely legal lol

I never smoked weed but experimented with edibles coz I didn't want my wife to find out. Being high on weed was the most strange and surprising experience ever for me .

I was so depressed in my marriage. My wife's cooking was horrible and tasteless and her choice of Netflix movies sucked but after eating couple of candies, everything she cooked was so amazing wallahi and I would happily watch whatever movie she picked for the night without complaining

It enhanced our marriage for better

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I never smoked weed but experimented with edibles coz I didn't want my wife to find out. Being high on weed was the most strange and surprising experience ever for me .

I was so depressed in my marriage. My wife's cooking was horrible and tasteless and her choice of Netflix movies sucked but after eating couple of candies, everything she cooked was so amazing wallahi and I would happily watch whatever movie she picked for the night without complaining

It enhanced our marriage for better
Marijuana also helped my marriage sxb, I used to hide it from my wife and smoke outsid my place untill she busted me, marijuana used to make me faster though,that is one thing I didn't like about it.

Trending

Latest posts