Who is Somali ! lets get this straight.

Boobale

Spokesman For Kablalax
Clearly, they cannot be fully ethnic Somali. They can be Somali, but not full ethnically.

If that was the case, the idea that someone looks 'Somali' wouldn't be a thing as only a Somali woman and man can create Somali looking kids who have a full understanding of dhaqan and language.

Also, you're supposedly Bosnian. Worry about what a Bosnian is.
There's nothing called "Somali look" go to K5 and you won't be able to differentiate btw Somali and xabashi :heh:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
There's nothing called "Somali look" go to K5 and you won't be able to differentiate btw Somali and xabashi :heh:
There is a Somali look, but it is not enough and you are right its hard to differentiate between cushites, Habeshis and even some Tutsis. Somalis look the best though, so why on earth shouldn't we promote intermarriage within our ethnicity.

Boobale

Spokesman For Kablalax
There is a Somali look, but it is not enough and you are right its hard to differentiate between cushites, Habeshis and even some Tutsis. Somalis look the best though, so why on earth shouldn't we promote intermarriage within our ethnicity.
I'm looking for a loophole so that I can claim being caddan:damedamn: Have you seen people's faces when you say you're Somali acudubillah all they see is a gaajo terrorist refugee:damn:

Somali nationalism is Nazis without the ability
Don't get me wrong.

I'm all for Nationalism that's based on preserving our Ethno-cultural heritage & modernisation of the economy & society back home to improve the life of the average Somali. However, there should be no place for something ridiculous as "racial/blood purity" in Somali Nationalism.

ReerGarissa

Your feet look like two sacks of shit

Islam is a religion followed by a billion+ people.

Don’t demean it by calling it a clan.

As a Somali you should have a clan and if you don’t you should know you can join one.

You will be known as ‘sheegato’ but you will be a member. It is like having an insurance. You will have to pay premiums once a while.

Boobale

Spokesman For Kablalax
Do you guys consider this man Somali. He's a patriotic guy walle compared to me who would burn the Somali flag for a gum:cosbyhmm:

Trending