Who is Somali ! lets get this straight.

Islam is a religion followed by a billion+ people.

Don’t demean it by calling it a clan.

As a Somali you should have a clan and if you don’t you should know you can join one.

You will be known as ‘sheegato’ but you will be a member. It is like having an insurance. You will have to pay premiums once a while.

I don't need clan. I live in France.

Somali is a nationality, ethnicity and a culture wrapped into one, I have seen people asking ridiculous questions of what makes one a Somali.

Inorder to be Somali you have to be ethnically 100% Somali, having Somali citizenship or culture is secondary.

Half caste are not Somali, even if their father is Somali, it makes them half caste, culturally it will make them Clan X, but NOT, I repeat NOT Somali.

Half caste with a Somali mother, are not only NOT Somali, but even culturally they are not part of any clan.

I am Somali with understanding, take it from me kids, there is nothing wrong with being a Half caste, if you can never become a Somali, but you can learn the Somali culture and get the citizenship, your Somali half can help you, that is if they haven't disowned you for being a Half caste burden on them.

Essentially the Somali race should be kept pure, so let us not muddy the waters by calling Half caste Somalis.

Wa Bilahi Towfiq.
Wth is this rant for

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Wth is this rant for
For you of course sweety
giphy.gif

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
Thank you brother @Dalalos too much faaraxexit, xalimoexit and self-hating halfbreed on somalispot. if you don't want to be Somali. :camby:
I will add to the disown from somalinimo list the pureblood Somalis fitting for unsomali causes AKA BLM, white worshiper etc, the ones who don't speak Somali and the self-hating ashamed to be Somali.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
To that halfbreed who thinks Djibouti is his own brothel... Nacala :pacspit:, they don't like you because of you're mixed ass warya but they think since you come from France you must be rich and we all know how gaajo reer baguette are. Thank you Next.

Thank you brother @Dalalos too much faaraxexit, xalimoexit and self-hating halfbreed on somalispot. if you don't want to be Somali. :camby:
I will add to the disown from somalinimo list the pureblood Somalis fitting for unsomali causes AKA BLM, white worshiper etc, the ones who don't speak Somali and the self-hating ashamed to be Somali.
Why do you care so much what others do? Also nobody gives af who you disown

Somali is a nationality, ethnicity and a culture wrapped into one, I have seen people asking ridiculous questions of what makes one a Somali.

Inorder to be Somali you have to be ethnically 100% Somali, having Somali citizenship or culture is secondary.

Half caste are not Somali, even if their father is Somali, it makes them half caste, culturally it will make them Clan X, but NOT, I repeat NOT Somali.

Half caste with a Somali mother, are not only NOT Somali, but even culturally they are not part of any clan.

I am Somali with understanding, take it from me kids, there is nothing wrong with being a Half caste, if you can never become a Somali, but you can learn the Somali culture and get the citizenship, your Somali half can help you, that is if they haven't disowned you for being a Half caste burden on them.

Essentially the Somali race should be kept pure, so let us not muddy the waters by calling Half caste Somalis.

Wa Bilahi Towfiq.
You’re deeping this too much, acting like we all won’t die soon so why does this matter to you so much

Somalinimo is having a Somali qabil. This ethnicity, citizenship of countries stuff, mother's identity etc. isn't our culture.

Face it.

If you take your half Chinese kids to Somalia, people would not see that kid as being a real Somali.

In fact people would call him indo-yar as a nickname.

:jcoleno:

Trending

Latest posts