Who is Somali ! lets get this straight.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Somali is a nationality, ethnicity and a culture wrapped into one, I have seen people asking ridiculous questions of what makes one a Somali.

Inorder to be Somali you have to be ethnically 100% Somali, having Somali citizenship or culture is secondary.

Half caste are not Somali, even if their father is Somali, it makes them half caste, culturally it will make them Clan X, but NOT, I repeat NOT Somali.

Half caste with a Somali mother, are not only NOT Somali, but even culturally they are not part of any clan.

I am Somali with understanding, take it from me kids, there is nothing wrong with being a Half caste, if you can never become a Somali, but you can learn the Somali culture and get the citizenship, your Somali half can help you, that is if they haven't disowned you for being a Half caste burden on them.

Essentially the Somali race should be kept pure, so let us not muddy the waters by calling Half caste Somalis.

Wa Bilahi Towfiq.

Somalis are a Cushitic race indigenous to the Horn of Africa, and we are closely related to the Afar, Oromos and other East African groups

An Arab isn't a Somali. Neither is a Bantu. There's no reason to use a White man's definition of race to include people who were never historically considered to be Somalis.

You can't lie about your lineage. Lying about lineage is terrible and you're doing no favours to people by making them pretend to be something they're not.

If I lived in Sweden for 100 years I still wouldn't be Swedish. Everyone knows this

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Okay man.

Do you know we have no such thing as Half this Half that in our culture, it is a western degeneracy.

Somalis who look 100% Somali, speak Af-Somali, are citizens of Somalia, and part of Somali clan structure get ridiculed for having scintilla amount of Non-Somali blood, you my friend are a first generation HALF-CASTE. It isn't an insult but don't muddy the waters with confusion and fitna, Somalis will and must remain pure.
If your father is Somali claim your fathers lineage, Islamically you are allowed to do so, but you will never be Somali.

Do you know we have no such thing as Half this Half that in our culture, it is a western degeneracy.

Somalis who look 100% Somali, speak Somali, are citizens, and part of Somali clan structure get ridiculed for having scintilla amount of Non-Somali blood, you my friend are a first generation HALF-CASTE. It isn't an insult but don't muddy the waters with confusion and fitna, Somalis will and must remain pure.

So what?
I am very happy to be HALF-CASTE
It's a treasure.
I prefer to be mixed rather than being totally Somali.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I think it depends on what they’re mixed with. As it’s socially acceptable if it’s a Somali/Arab mix while a Somali/Jaréer mix is frowned upon.

If you go to Xamar or Hargeisa you’ll find many Arab-Somalis of Yemeni descent and they’re treated just like any Somali. I should know I have Cousins who are Arab-Somali

Somalis are a Cushitic race indigenous to the Horn of Africa, and we are closely related to the Afar, Oromos and other East African groups

An Arab isn't a Somali. Neither is a Bantu. There's no reason to use a White man's definition of race to include people who were never historically considered to be Somalis.

You can't lie about your lineage. Lying about lineage is terrible and you're doing no favours to people by making them pretend to be something they're not.

If I lived in Sweden for 100 years I still wouldn't be Swedish. Everyone knows this

There is a clear difference between lineage, race, ethnicity and nationality. This isn't a 'white' definition considering the fact that we have cadcads whose lineages originate from the Middle East are seen as Somalis by the old generations alike.

There is a clear difference between lineage, race, ethnicity and nationality.

Nationality basically means anyone who adheres to the Somali standard of nationality due to European drawn borders and European established states. Again, Somalis have a LONG history, and a piece of paper doesn't making you Somali

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
So what?
I am very happy to be HALF-CASTE
It's a treasure.
I prefer to be mixed rather than being totally Somali.

You are a product of miscegenation which is looked down upon and is a taboo in our culture, I am just stating facts, I agree with my culture and we should remain pure, we should allow you to get citizenship since your fathers lineage might vouch for you, that is their burden, but we will never allow you to promote filth and fitna. I start of by saying you aren't anything Somali, not half, not quarter.

Nationality basically means anyone who adheres to the Somali standard of nationality due to European drawn borders and European established states. Again, Somalis have a LONG history, and a piece of paper doesn't making you Somali

Cadcads, Barwanis, Shanshis have been seen as Somalis for centuries despite having lineages from the Arabian peninsula and Iran. It clearly isn't a 'white' man's definition.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
You are a product of miscegenation which is looked down upon and is a taboo in our culture, I am just stating facts, I agree with my culture and we should remain pure, we should allow you to get citizenship since your fathers lineage might vouch for you, that is their burden, but we will never allow you to promote filth and fitna. I start of by saying you aren't anything Somali, not half, not quarter.
Is he allowed in cabudwaaq?

You are a product of miscegenation which is looked down upon and is a taboo in our culture, I am just stating my facts, I agree with my culture and we should remain pure, we should allow you to get citizenship since your fathers lineage might cause problems, but we will never allow you to promote filth and fitna.

I don't care about your considerations.

I wish you to find inner peace.

Trending