Who is Somali ! lets get this straight.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
nigga calm down

You must be a liberal dayuus, I treat half-caste with extreme prejudice in real life, what makes you think I wouldn't do that when they are promoting it online, they are filth and their fitna confuses our innocent say wallahi generations. The worst form of Half caste is the Negroid and White Half caste, Yuck ! they have no shame.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
You must be a liberal dayuus, I treat half-caste with extreme prejudice in real life, what makes you think I wouldn't do that when they are promoting it online, they are filth and their fitna confuses our innocent say wallahi generations. The worst form of Half caste is the Negroid and White Half caste, Yuck ! they have no shame.
What about Arabs?:damedamn:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Look i do agree with u however u shouldn't be harsh on the half baguette as she didn't choose her parents.

Peace on you
hGKY4Lj.gif

Our forefathers looked down on our immediate neighbors and only married from them due to circumstance, be they arab or other cushetic groups, it isn't something they did with acceptance from their own people but perhaps something out of necessity, love etc and it was rare ! Somali culture is extremely controversial, don't be fooled by Fish and Chips or FOBs who grew up in a generation of low Somali prestige, our identity was established and protected by our fore bearers who were like me, extreme ethno-nationalist.

There is no denying that Somalis were not liberal or into race-mixing. That is not what my post was suggesting.

But I highly doubt they were extreme as you, because if they were certain communities wouldn't exist, nor would they have significant Somali blood. I'm fully aware that this only happened in big cities and that 90% of other parts of Somalia never even used to see non Somalis, let alone welcome them.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
FGM summit: Cameron calls for end 'in this generation' - BBC News'in this generation' - BBC News

Somalia has 98% in FGM.

These practices are from the pagan beliefs of the Ancient Egyptians.

Ok let's do the maths.

Djibouti's population is estimated at 1 million while Somalia's is around 15 million.

The difference is much larger (15x)

Also I've been there and FGM is taught as a crime in the school books and it's illegal unlike Somalia where you can't get prosecuted because there aren't any laws to prosecute them :dead: .

I have never seen at least one girl who had FGM in Djibouti too.

Guditaan is an ancient cultural practice that should not be demonized just because the west say so, our doctors should instead use modern medical practices to perform the operation with the consent of parents, designer Vagina, is a cultural practice. as long as it doesn't go against our Islamic law, the Shafi Law school permits a moderate form of Guditaan. It should be optional.

What does Guditaan have to do with this thread ?

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Guditaan is an ancient cultural practice that should not be demonized just because the west say so, our doctors should instead use modern medical practices to perform the operation with the consent of parents, designer Vagina, is a cultural practice. as long as it doesn't go against our Islamic law, the Shafi Law school permits a moderate form of Guditaan.

Same thing as what does HIV has got do with this thread.

I have seen many Djiboutians who find FGM as a pagan practice.

Even the religous sheikhs and my grandmother. :francis:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Guditaan is an ancient cultural practice that should not be demonized just because the west say so, our doctors should instead use modern medical practices to perform the operation with the consent of parents, designer Vagina, is a cultural practice. as long as it doesn't go against our Islamic law, the Shafi Law school permits a moderate form of Guditaan. It should be optional.

good question plus u can always teach your kids not to be degenerates without using tools

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Look i do agree with u however u shouldn't be harsh on the half baguette as she didn't choose her parents.

I am not harsh on that thing, but I am anti-miscegenation, we are a fragile society and our prestige has been taken a beating for 30 years, so I am against what she represent and promotes.

I understand, lineage, religion and culture is important, contrary to the prevailing, and increasing attitudes towards it not being important, especially in Gaalo, liberal societies. No one has a problem with that, but some of you guys speech towards mixed somalis is tragic, if theyre muslims how can you look down on them? On what basis do you do that because its definitely not Islamic...

Do you think being 100% ethnically homogenous somali is such a virtue that it will take you to Jannah?

Cadcads, Barwanis, Shanshis have been seen as Somalis for centuries despite having lineages from the Arabian peninsula and Iran. It clearly isn't a 'white' man's definition.

Are you from these groups? It’s offensive to speak on their behalf.

I have barawani family and they do not consider themselves ethnic Somalis. They have a whole other language! They’re nationally Somali, cadcads are all paternally from the Mideast, a lot are Somali.

When you try to be so enlightened andprogressive that you assimilate and erase other identities wa arin yaab.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
You are very frustrated
It is my very essence that rejects you, it has nothing to do with my politics or logical thinking, Somalis would say "ninkaan dhiig buu leyahay" it means my Somali blood rejects your French colonizer blood, do not be fooled by the sexual excitement of teenage girls in Djibouti who rarely see aliens like you, we utterly despise you and have just been down on our luck late, you are a product of BAD LUCK ! no Somali in his/hers right mind would mingle with you publicly, it is a disgrace. What you fail to comprehend is Somali is an identity, Ethnicity-Culture-Citizenship is so interwoven that we even have terms for Non-Somalis Gaal, because we are a 100% Islamic people, we have these terms which loosely translate to as Non-Somali, although it means non-Muslim.

I have barawani family and they do not consider themselves ethnic Somalis. They have a whole other language! They’re nationally Somali, cadcads are all paternally from the Mideast, a lot are Somali.

When you try to be so enlightened andprogressive that you assimilate and erase other identities wa arin yaab.

Barwaanis are a different kettle of fish and the ones I met vary. Some erase their Somalinimo and the others embrace it. I'm fully aware Barwaanis have their own language. It is called Chimni. I have cadcads in my family and as a group, they tend to me very Somali. They do not have their own language or culture, although they do things a little differently from ethnic Somalis.

I've never claimed that these people are ethnic Somalis. But they are still Somalis. Its only on forums and online do people feel the need to strip them of their Somalinino. Let people live.

I also don't understand what your point is? I've noted that their lineage is from Arabia and Iran. So please explain how I tried to erase them? Before jumping the gun, actually read the shit I wrote.

Have a good day.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP

I agree bro, he is erasing their identity and superimposing Somali identity onto them, which is what I call super progressive to the point he becomes anti the very people he is arguing for, I stop at, they are a Somalized non-Somali group, slaves and former slavers, they have been accepted into our nation, and loosely into our clan structure. I have Shaanshi relatives, and I will be the first one to tell you they are racist as hell towards Somalis, they are also not as mixed with us as he claims, they marry their first cousins, which is not our culture. They are so small and non-threat to us, I consider them token Somalis.

I agree bro, he is erasing their identity and superimposing Somali identity onto them, which is what I call super progressive to the point he becomes anti the very people he is arguing for, I stop at, they are a Somalized non-Somali group, slaves and former slavers, they have been accepted into our nation, and loosely into our clan structure. I have Shaanshi relatives, and I will be the first one to tell you they are racist as hell towards Somalis, they are also not as mixed with us as he claims, they marry their first cousins, which is not our culture. They are so small and non-threat to us, I consider them token Somalis.

Funny how nearly everyone here has Cadcad cousins, yet supposedly Somalis don't mix with them.

I've never once erased their identities, i've noted that they are not ethnic Somalis and that their lineages originate from the Middle East.

So what is your point?

Also, its she NOT he. What Faraax will call themselves HalimaK.

Trending

Latest posts