Who is Somali ! lets get this straight.

Cadcads, Barwanis, Shanshis have been seen as Somalis for centuries despite having lineages from the Arabian peninsula and Iran. It clearly isn't a 'white' man's definition.

Yes you're right. These are the exceptions made, including some of the Madowweyne, who lived in Somalia for a long time as well. But no, they wouldn't be considered ethnic Somalis

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Yes you're right. These are the exceptions made, including some of the madowweyne, who lived in Somalia for a long time as well. But no, they wouldn't be considered ethnic Somalis
They have been Somalized, they know this and we know this, we can't keep Somalizing everyone without severe reprecautions.

Yes you're right. These are the exceptions made, including some of the madowweyne, who lived in Somalia for a long time as well. But no, they wouldn't be considered ethnic Somalis

This whole exclusion and obsession with identity politics is definitely a modern phenomenon. Our ancestors were too busy surviving, than worrying about who is who. Plus, borders didn't exist and whilst people rarely travelled the way we do now, when they did, they would settle and marry within the local communities with no thought of nationality, passports ect.

The fact that Cadcads who originate from Persia, Oman, Yemen and Modern day Pakistan/India have existed amongst us for generations and even have Somali blood is testament to the fact that Somalis of old did not care that much. They had bigger shit to deal with.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
So what?
I am very happy to be HALF-CASTE
It's a treasure.
I prefer to be mixed rather than being totally Somali.
Don't listen to him.
If you're Muslim and care about your culture that's all that matters.:francis:

@Giftxo Aren't you going to reply to this.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Dalalos explain to me why Somali girls love bastards childs like me?

When I went to Djibouti, all the girls were trying to seduce me.

White pedophile raping under age Somali girls is not a light topic or something you should be mocking, Djibouti has the highest HIV rates among any Somali inhabited land as a result, you are promoting filth and fitna and it isn't trolling, it is disgraceful what you represent.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
This whole exclusion and obsession with identity is definitely a modern phenomenon. Our ancestors were too busy surviving, than worrying about who is who. Plus, borders didn't exist and whilst people rarely travelled the way we do now, when they did, they would settle and marry within the local communities.

The fact that Cadcads who originate from Persia, Oman, Yemen and Modern day Pakistan/India have existed amongst us for generations and even have Somali blood is testament to the fact that Somalis of old did not care that much. They had bigger shit to deal with.
correct however in todays world we must care about such things as it does intertwine with somalinimo

This whole exclusion and obsession with identity politics is definitely a modern phenomenon. Our ancestors were too busy surviving, than worrying about who is who. Plus, borders didn't exist and whilst people rarely travelled the way we do now, when they did, they would settle and marry within the local communities.

The fact that Somalis are a uniquely homogeneous group proves that our forefathers DID care about this stuff. The fact that the cadcads exist in small enough numbers and they tended to marry one another proves that Somalis DID INDEED care.

I am 100% Somali, and almost every Somali I know lacks any trace of foreign blood. And Somalis are known to track our lineage going back centuries.

Invader

Dalalos explain to me why Somali girls love bastards childs like me?

When I went to Djibouti, all the girls were trying to seduce me.
Same. Even I had girls trying to seduce me in my two years there.

les éviter à tout prix!

elles veulent te épouser pour votre citoyenneté:dead:

White pedophile raping under age Somali girls is not a light topic or something you should be mocking, Djibouti has the highest HIV rates among any Somali inhabited land as a result, you are promoting filth and fitna and it isn't trolling, it is disgraceful what you represent.

You are neurotic.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
nigga calm down

The fact that Somalis are a uniquely homogeneous group proves that our forefathers DID care about this stuff. The fact that the cadcads exist in small enough numbers and they tended to marry one another proves that Somalis DID INDEED care.

I am 100% Somali, and almost every Somali I know lacks any trace of foreign blood. And Somalis are known to track our lineage going back centuries.

There was a bigger community in the past in places like Barawe and Moqdishu. Also, majority of the cadcads I have met have at least one ethnic Somali grandmother. Also, older generation men in my family have married cadcad women, I also have great aunts who have Somali Yemeni kids and grandchildren.

The average cadcad has at least 30-40% Somali dna. Clearly they have been intermarrying with the Somali community, if not now due to distrust, but definitely in the begining.

Also, people only migrate to places of trade and prosperity. That is why foreigners only lived in places like Xamar, Merca, Saylac and Barawe. 90% of Somalis were nomads and were not city dwellers. The likelihood of them mixing was slim to none.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP

Our forefathers looked down on our immediate neighbors and only married from them due to circumstance, be they arab or other cushetic groups, it isn't something they did with acceptance from their own people but perhaps something out of necessity, love etc and it was rare ! in Somali culture it's extremely controversial, don't be fooled by Fish and Chips or FOBs who grew up in a generation of low Somali prestige, our identity was established and protected by our fore bearers who were like me, extreme ethno-nationalist.

Last edited:

Invader

FGM summit: Cameron calls for end 'in this generation' - BBC News

Somalia has 98% in FGM.

These practices are from the pagan beliefs of the Ancient Egyptians.

Ok let's do the maths.

Djibouti's population is estimated at 1 million while Somalia's is around 15 million.

The difference is much larger (15x)

Also I've been there and FGM is taught as a crime in the school books and it's illegal unlike Somalia where you can't get prosecuted because there aren't any laws to prosecute them :dead: .

I have never seen at least one girl who had FGM in Djibouti too.

Trending