Who is on your freebie list

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
sxb can you think of 10 horrible male's and 10 horrible female's, and examine there face types, what do you find in common with most ?

In terms of empathy they are most found in those with a baby face on both genders, the inverted triangle shape have a more violent disposition without thinking first, this facial structure is most dominant among Somali male's.

So what I mean is even tough we go for the same types, I am better equipped to deal with her because of the extra naxariis which always counteracts vengeance better then your disposition.

I am normally attracted to the opposite which is the problem, that's how genetic diversity is perpetuated huuno.
I seem to be the black sheep in everything.I just can't be put in one specific area.I have a lot of naxriis.Looks like I'm not like the other Somalis.

There's always that one guy who you can't seem to place anywhere and that's me:siilaanyosmile::samwelcome:

The sample is too small, but based on that, just like @NotMyL you are very feminine which is again rare among our female's.

Murursade are known to have the best female's in Somalia for this reason, so to be honest it doesn't surprise, both previous ex's were murursade and both were very feminine although materialistic.

You have medium/big eyes and you have a baby-face without a doubt or a round chubby/wide one, not enough sample to be definitive on this.

In terms of size I would say your normal leaning towards the chubby side, but that again depends on who you ask and the sample size is too small to be definitive on this.

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
sxb can you think of 10 horrible male's and 10 horrible female's, and examine there face types, what do you find in common with most ?

In terms of empathy they are most found in those with a baby face on both genders, the inverted triangle shape have a more violent disposition without thinking first, this facial structure is most dominant among Somali male's.

So what I mean is even tough we go for the same types, I am better equipped to deal with her because of the extra naxariis which always counteracts vengeance better then your disposition.

I am normally attracted to the opposite which is the problem, that's how genetic diversity is perpetuated huuno.
Why do I feel like you're bragging about your genetic desposition as if we are in some sort of competition?

Materialistic reer-xamar female's are my kryptonite, keep in mind those of my physiognomy are very "giving".

The difference between me and most male's in that same group of giving is that my giving is not to all.

But only to warm loving feminine female's which your reer-xamar ilk dominate, your type is the type that will drive me into bankruptcy and working until I am 90, hence my dislike, because we all hate our weaknesses :mjlol:

I am speaking of past experience of course.

It doesn't have to be a celebrity just any picture will do, but you have to be honest and post only pictures of those your 100% attracted to, not those you are half-heartedly.

The sample size needs to be bigger.
Lol yeah this is too much work. I cant think of any random I'm 100% attracted to. I have to actually know the person.

I could easily come up with long lists of what I dont find attractive, im still shocked people posted androgynous indoyars lool. Or even a list of female celebrities that are goals.

Im gonna have to tap out and leave it at Dave.

@Knowles @NotMyL @Basic @embarassing @Basra @VixR

Ladies who would be your sspot freebie.

Looool
:ftw9nwa:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
giphy.gif

The sample is too small, but based on that, just like @NotMyL you are very feminine which is again rare among our female's.

Murursade are known to have the best female's in Somalia for this reason, so to be honest it doesn't surprise, both previous ex's were murursade and both were very feminine although materialistic.

You have medium/big eyes and you have a baby-face without a doubt or a round chubby/wide one, not enough sample to be definitive on this.

In terms of size I would say your normal leaning towards the chubby side, but that again depends on who you ask and the sample size is too small to be definitive on this.
:ftw9nwa:

I wouldnt say my face is chubby but I like it best when I gain weight on it personally. Eyes correct, size I would say accurate because I have seen what you call healthy and obese, which is outrageous.

Looool you had to throw in the clan smh.

EDIT: and I am NOT materialistic, I buy all the unnecessary expensive things myself so it doesn't count. I never made my parents do it nor any guy.

Why do I feel like you're bragging about your genetic desposition as if we are in some sort of competition?
Not at all sxb you have the more masculine features qacda hore, at both our peaks your likely to be picked on first glance

But it's during the actual courtship were your naxariis la'aan disposition will catch up with you and beat you into second place. :ftw9nwa:

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
Not at all sxb you have the more masculine features qacda hore, at both our peaks your likely to be picked on first glance

But it's during the actual courtship were your naxariis la'aan disposition will catch up with you and beat you into second place. :ftw9nwa:
so technically the oval shaped ones are not my opposite since I'm naaxriis laan[I refuse to believe that]negatives repel.

Trending

Latest posts