Who is on your freebie list

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
Yarisay the only freebie on your list should be the man you're married to, waxaa maxaay ciyaal suuq nimadan ???????????????? what's this hunger ??? :shookgabre: :faysalwtf:

tumblr_nzc7dzRnJH1r12e7ro1_500.gifv

Stop cheating on your husband baan ku iri :farole::farole::farole:
Was going back and forth with her about this.Just give up saaxib,she seems to want to salivate over other men.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
Was going back and forth with her about this.Just give up saaxib,she seems to want to salivate over other men.

In that case i wonder if her husband knows what she does behind his back ?? Looking at other people and salivating after them while being married is one of reasons why marriages breakdown.

@NotMyL fadlan sidan iska dhaaf waa hada taalo rabtid

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
In that case i wonder if her husband knows what she does behind his back ?? Looking at other people and salivating after them while being married is one of reasons why marriages breakdown.

@NotMyL fadlan sidan iska dhaaf waa hada taalo rabtid
You’re full of xaar, shove your advice where the sun doesn’t shine. And don’t at me shakshukyahow. What’s with these little docils and their obsession with my marriage, my husband isn’t insecure little like you, everyone has celebrity crushes it’s normal now go f*ck off.

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
You’re full of xaar, shove your advice where the sun doesn’t shine. And don’t at me shakshukyahow. What’s with these little docils and their obsession with my marriage, my husband isn’t insecure little like you, everyone has celebrity crushes it’s normal now go f*ck off.
@AdoonkaAlle Told you:manny:. Let them live their lives,after all this is an anonymous forum.Let them mess it up as much as they want to.

She is in her mid 20's same age as you if not older, and all the pictures she has posted in the past are males of that same physiognomy, not a single black one among them.

The fitrah of the masses today is corrupt and you can tell but what they are attracted towards.

Pathetic effeminate weak womenish males who were regarded as the cheapest of slaves and peasants to those in the past.

It's part and parcel of our collectively degneracy in this age.

it's sad really because she is of the few Xaalimo's I respect on this forum.

I've never been into the pretty boy feminine soft boy look. I don't mind slim guys as long as they have facial hair and strong masculine energy.

Okay inquisitive. I want you try and guess info about me. It will probably not be accurate as people are rather complex. But i'm curious about your assessment.

You can be harsh as you like. I won't hold it against you as I am the one that has asked loool.

AdoonkaAlle

Being married to someone is life long commitment why engage in actions that risk that commitment ? I know that you wouldn't be comfortable with your husband looking at female strangers and being infatuated with their appearance whether online or in real life.

If everyone jumped of a cliff would you do it as well ? You're not married to everyone but more importantly normalising values and norms of others who contradict what you believe as a muslim is not a valid excuse for you to engage in them.

Sidaad doonto yeel as the end of day it's your life, i just hope that you learn to reflect on sensitive issues more keenly and understand the importance of the commitment that you've chosen to undertake.

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
waa ruunta laakin sometimes it's good to offer naseeah when the situation demands it. As long as we've tried to do our part according to our abilities we leave the rest to Allah.
totally agree.it seems that some people don't properly understand what gheerah and lowering of the gaze are[when in marriage]

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
You know what let’s just stop this. I’m vinny and @kickz is DJ pauly d :fantasia2:
Lol stop it, you are Ronnie, @kickz Pauly D and @Factz Vinny, now I might have to change my choice of The Situation @AussieHustler doesn’t seem as dirty and slow how about @Starscream

@Gibiin-Udug what do you think? :cosbyhmm:
I always get personal, I don't know anything else. Besides I've said worse...:farmajoyaab:
:farmajoyaab:
To me? I doubt it, that was a low blow take it back apologize for your mistake and let’s move on.

AdoonkaAlle

totally agree.it seems that some people don't properly understand what gheerah and lowering of the gaze are[when in marriage]

Our environment influences our world view so when we as muslims fail to recognise behaviours that go against what we believe and on top of that internalise that, perceive and judge based on such a world view we end up having what we see today. Just look at the threads that people post, the users themselves etc it's as if they believe that they won't be held to account for what they post in the hereafter.

May Allah forgive us for all our sins, great and small, the first and the last, those that are apparent and those that are hidden.

Ameen thumm Ameen

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
Our environment influences our world view so when we as muslims fail to recognise behaviours that go against what we believe and on top of that internalise that, perceive and judge based on such a world view we end up having what we see today. Just look at the threads that people post, the users themselves etc it's as if they believe that they won't be held to account for what they post in the hereafter.

May Allah forgive us for all our sins, great and small, the first and the last, those that are apparent and those that are hidden.

Ameen thumm Ameen
Aamiiin walal

Trending