Who is on your freebie list

Wait, I just thought of one. Dave East.

maxresdefault.jpg
dave-east2.jpg
dave-east-harlem.jpg

Leave it to @Inquisitive_ to give you a compliment and diss you in the same sentence :meleshame:
Materialistic reer-xamar female's are my kryptonite, keep in mind those of my physiognomy are very "giving".

The difference between me and most male's in that same group of giving is that my giving is not to all.

But only to warm loving feminine female's which your reer-xamar ilk dominate, your type is the type that will drive me into bankruptcy and working until I am 90, hence my dislike, because we all hate our weaknesses :mjlol:

I am speaking of past experience of course.
I didnt say I would marry him loool. I'm saying hes good looking, I had to think of a celebrity.
It doesn't have to be a celebrity just any picture will do, but you have to be honest and post only pictures of those your 100% attracted to, not those you are half-heartedly.

The sample size needs to be bigger.

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
What good is that if both of us are naturally attracted to the opposite physiognomy? you will be a caring wife to someone that is sub-par by multiple degrees in terms of empathy.

This is genetic diversity at play, I kid you not based on past experience, those female's were bila naxariis, some of them worse then the other, they were also notorious for baring grudges while I am known for saying the truth, deadly combustion.

@embarassing post your top 5.
Damn! You mean to tell me that I'm attracted to possible shaytaanul insi?
Hopefully I find the black sheep in the herd,a cute oval shaped xalimo with deen and empathy:ahh:

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
What good is that if both of us are naturally attracted to the opposite physiognomy? you will be a caring wife to someone that is sub-par by multiple degrees in terms of empathy.

This is genetic diversity at play, I kid you not based on past experience, those female's were bila naxariis, some of them worse then the other, they were also notorious for baring grudges while I am known for saying the truth, deadly combustion.

@embarassing post your top 5.

Sxb you never seen these regular YouTube videos being posted about reer UK? if you go through YouTube you will see it, you can't miss them man, they are over 50%.

Kenya sounds like heaven to me, but then again the stories I have heard about the female's in that place in terms of naxariis la'aan and vengeance was scary, don't be surprised by this, the downside to this physiognomy is a lack of empathy.

On the flip side since you have the typical triangular inverted shape, my physiognomy has more empathy and hence side by side you will bare more of that vengeance then me, since your disposition is less geared towards islaax then myself.
Expound on that last paragraph saaxib

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Materialistic reer-xamar female's are my kryptonite, keep in mind those of my physiognomy are very "giving".

The difference between me and most male's in that same group of giving is that my giving is not to all.

But only to warm loving feminine female's which your reer-xamar ilk dominate, your type is the type that will drive me into bankruptcy and working until I am 90, hence my dislike, because we all hate our weaknesses :mjlol:

I am speaking of past experience of course.

It doesn't have to be a celebrity just any picture will do, but you have to be honest and post only pictures of those your 100% attracted to, not those you are half-heartedly.

The sample size needs to be bigger.

Past experience pshhhh we like what we like, you are setting yourself up for failure if you go for opposite of what you are normally attracted to

Expound on that last paragraph saaxib
sxb can you think of 10 horrible male's and 10 horrible female's, and examine there face types, what do you find in common with most ?

In terms of empathy they are most found in those with a baby face on both genders, the inverted triangle shape have a more violent disposition without thinking first, this facial structure is most dominant among Somali male's.

So what I mean is even tough we go for the same types, I am better equipped to deal with her because of the extra naxariis which always counteracts vengeance better then your disposition.
Past experience pshhhh we like what we like, you are setting yourself up for failure if you go for opposite of what you are normally attracted to
I am normally attracted to the opposite which is the problem, that's how genetic diversity is perpetuated huuno.