Who is funding Al Shabaab?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
One of the founding fathers of al shabaab is SL mate. You literally can’t escape that idea
No the man who founded AS was hawiye. You can read this thread I made.

Zapfox1

I may be wrong but it's highly unlikely
No the man who founded AS was hawiye. You can read this thread I made.

Yeah one of the first guys was habargedir but godane was a key figure in starting the group. Also was the emir who succeeded robow

Zapfox1

I may be wrong but it's highly unlikely
This is typical projection and somalilan propaganda . The founder of Al shabab was from somalia and his name was Aaden Xaashi Faarax Ceyrow. The majority tribal distribution of Al Shabab leaders are from Somalia, the manpower are from Somalia, the taxes they collect are from Somalia, the weapons imported to them are from Somalias ports(mainly puntland), the land they operate, live and carry attacks out in are Somalia. Face your own problems
View attachment 212860
AS officials are mainly hawiye and darood. They don’t believe in the ideologies for the most part. 90% are foreign agents and are in it for money. AS foot soilders is 60%D&m. But one of the main guys who kickstarted the group was godane who was a Somalilander. Was the emir until he died 2014. Face the facts ahki

Terrorist state of Qatar 🇶🇦 funding terrorist group Alshabab. Even Qatari state owned Media like AlJazeera give free press to Alshabab leaders.
210B4024-4BC7-450A-86F8-B7A0CAB5FF44.jpeg
249D4E2E-7475-4B40-8D6F-B4D07E7529C8.jpeg
245E6905-E251-4A38-801A-4B3CFAE4C222.jpeg

You are right something sinister is going on behind the scenes. Apparently is Qatar and if it is true why is a country we have no connection with funding terrorist group? what is their motive. Somalia needs to come with a solution even maybe get Turkey to help us destabilize Al Shabaab

It is UAE, Kenya, UNSomalia, plus Halane that uses Al-Shabaab to keep the mayhem going in Somalia.

Qatar is just a scapegoat for the folks who support leaders who are funded by UAE and Halane.