Who is funding Al Shabaab?

Jungle

VIP
I have no doubt in my mind shabab pay tax to SL or SL turn a blind eye to the weapons shabab have coming from their coast.

Zapfox1

I may be wrong but it's highly unlikely
Good thing we don't have to rely on your mind:pachah1:

Regardless, it’s definitely SL or PL. funny thing is these guys don’t realise that if south and central Somalia become more peaceful, it benefits the north as well lol

Regardless, it’s definitely SL or PL. funny thing is these guys don’t realise that if south and central Somalia become more peaceful, it benefits the north as well lol
There is no regardless mate. Somaliland has nothing to do with your problems. The UN explicitly mentions who arms AL shabab

not According to UN. According to SL Twitter account
I didn't realize you are 2 dimensional.
Here I took it out of the tweet

"The UN mandated..."
IMG_20220124_160648.jpg

Zapfox1

I didn't realize you are 2 dimensional.
Here I took it out of the tweet

"The UN mandated..."
View attachment 212848
Fake news. UN wouldn’t accuse a federal member state of Somalia of such a thing without taking action. Plus PL deal with their own daesh problems. That’s probably who the guns are meant for

Fake news. UN wouldn’t accuse a federal member state of Somalia of such a thing without taking action. Plus PL deal with their own daesh problems. That’s probably who the guns are meant for

Yeah, the UN is fake news. Read the report yourself mate, they are very clear:mjlol:

always this region or that region is responsible with you people rest man.

Is common knowledge the somalilanders and bundlanders are the ones arming al Shabaab to massacre the good hearted ppl of Mogadishu.
The somalilanders think by causing mayhem in the Mogadishu they will get ictiraaf and the bundlanders think they can get the capital city by arming al Shabaab.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
There are too many powerful entities in Somalia who benefit from the chaos of AS.

Only reason why AS is strong is because the government is weak and they have no will to fight AS. Thats it. AS currently has 5000 fighters, how hard is it to amass 15 000 fighters to fight them. These corrupt politicians are scum and don’t have a backbone.

Only reason why AS is strong is because the government is weak and they have no will to fight AS. Thats it. AS currently has 5000 fighters, how hard is it to amass 15 000 fighters to fight them. These corrupt politicians are scum and don’t have a backbone.
It's not that easy unfortunately.

AS are cowards, they wouldn't just go and fight the hypothetical gov forces directly.

Instead, they'd blow up suuqs, hide behind & kill civilians, and assassinate soldiers whenever they an opportunity arises.

Part of the problem is AS's extensive network of spies. They've got connections pretty much everywhere in koonfur.

These factors make it difficult to exterminate these pests.

Zapfox1

One dude vs an entire region that enables Al Shabaab. Take math 101 and come back to us.
Nothing to do with maths lol. That one dude done it due to his cuqdad and wanted somalia to stay in forever turmoil whilst the others done it for money. Also somaliland will never get recognition for many reasons. Take political science 101 and came back to us

OffTheDome

Proud American
Majority of the ppl in the somalia are Pro Al shabaab and pay tax to them. That answers your question. They get their weapons via puntland state of somalia

One of the founding fathers of al shabaab is SL mate. You literally can’t escape that idea
This is typical projection and somalilan propaganda . The founder of Al shabab was from somalia and his name was Aaden Xaashi Faarax Ceyrow. The majority tribal distribution of Al Shabab leaders are from Somalia, the manpower are from Somalia, the taxes they collect are from Somalia, the weapons imported to them are from Somalias ports(mainly puntland), the land they operate, live and carry attacks out in are Somalia. Face your own problems
57BA38D2-C656-46C0-A91A-ADE6138CFBDD.png

Last edited: