Who is funding Al Shabaab?

Al Shabaab isn't an actual terrorism group the way Al Qaida, taliban, or Isis are. They're just group of people paid by foreign nations to destabilize Somalia. But who is paying them?? That's the question.

They will never stop their weekly car bombings in Xamar because they're getting millions each year to do them by a foreign agent.

has anyone figured out who is paying them? And why is it in their interest to perpetually destabilize Somalia ?

Al Shabaab isn't an actual terrorism group the way Al Qaida, taliban, or Isis are. They're just group of people paid by foreign nations to destabilize Somalia. But who is paying them?? That's the question.

They will never stop their weekly car bombings in Xamar because they're getting millions each year to do them by the US.

has anyone figured out who is paying them? And why is it in their interest to perpetually destabilize Somalia ?

They will never stop their weekly car bombings in Xamar because they're getting millions each year to do them by a foreign agent.

Qatar

Wicked Somalis In The West But Durwa Awaits Them All
Screenshot_20220119-210839_Chrome.jpg

Bass

😼

You are right something sinister is going on behind the scenes. Apparently is Qatar and if it is true why is a country we have no connection with funding terrorist group? what is their motive. Somalia needs to come with a solution even maybe get Turkey to help us destabilize Al Shabaab

Zapfox1

I may be wrong but it's highly unlikely
Shabaab top dogs are paid by foreign agents. Half the foot soilders joined due to unemployment and financial reasons. AS pays better than what the average Somali youngster can earn anywhere else in the country and that’s assuming he’ll find a job in the first place. Other half is actually those who believe in their ideology and gullible, brainwashed young men. Ethnic minorities also make a huge portion of AS troops am to take revenge against majority clans treatment of them. Until these factors are tackled, it will be extremely hard to eliminate AS from Somali society even if you take care of them militarily.

Shabaab top dogs are paid by foreign agents. Half the foot soilders joined due to unemployment and financial reasons. AS pays better than what the average Somali youngster can earn anywhere else in the country and that’s assuming he’ll find a job in the first place. Other half is actually those who believe in their ideology and gullible, brainwashed young men. Ethnic minorities also make a huge portion of AS troops am to take revenge against majority clans treatment of them. Until these factors are tackled, it will be extremely hard to eliminate AS from Somali society even if you take care of them militarily.
I heard is Somali bantus that makeup a lot of the numbers. What are they even doing in Somalia if they want to take revenge on ethnic somalis? why can't they leave immediately to Tanzania or whatever they came from. And obviously your going to get unloyal traitors to join AS due to financial gains I say we tackle these foreign agents first to destabilize AS. Because clearly the root to all of this is funding.

Zapfox1

I heard is Somali bantus that makeup a lot of the numbers. What are they even doing in Somalia if they want to take revenge on ethnic somalis? why can't they leave immediately to Tanzania or whatever they came from. And obviously your going to get unloyal traitors to join AS due to financial gains I say we tackle these foreign agents first to destabilize AS. Because clearly the root to all of this is funding.
Yeah Bantus are quite numerous but I’d say there are more eelay fighters and they tend to be out for revenge more

Somalis are funding them. The sooner you guys stop pretending there’s a ajnabi boogeyman destabilisizing Somalia the better. Somalis are the only ones destablizing Somalia. No one else. Sure there are countries like Kenya and a few Gulf States who are benefiting from Somalia’s failed state status but that’s only because Somalis themselves allowed it. AS is funded and supported by Somalis first and foremost.

Zapfox1

AS roughly taxes Banadir residents $120 million per year. People fear them more than the government

Somalis are funding them. The sooner you guys stop pretending there’s a ajnabi boogeyman destabilisizing Somalia the better. Somalis are the only ones destablizing Somalia. No one else. Sure there are countries like Kenya and a few Gulf States who are benefiting from Somalia’s failed state status but that’s only because Somalis themselves allowed it. AS is funded and supported by Somalis first and foremost.
like somalis can afford to fund AS, the country is poor is obvious foreigners are billing out AS, Qatar has been accused many times so there is true to these allegations. But I would say Somalis are aware but aren't doing anything.

like somalis can afford to fund AS, the country is poor is obvious foreigners are billing out AS, Qatar has been accused many times so there is true to these allegations. But I would say Somalis are aware but aren't doing anything.

AS collects checks from entire towns. They also blackmail every well to do business in the capital. Add all those checks and it’s substantial money.

AS collects checks from entire towns. They also blackmail every well to do business in the capital. Add all those checks and it’s substantial money.
someone is telling AS to tax residents. Could be foreigners and somalis working together. We need a coup or something. Anything to get rid of them even if is half their numbers. Any small work is better than no work.

@Sigala You wrongly think AS is rich. They are poor compared to other terror orgs. Look at the Houthis who are sending ballistic missiles and drones every other week, an org like that you can easily argue is funded by a foreign state. But AS do not have strong capabilities, they look like they do because our government is the weakest in the world and only control half a capital.

someone is telling AS to tax residents. Could be foreigners and somalis working together. We need a coup or something. Anything to get rid of them even if is half their numbers. Any small work is better than no work.

There are too many powerful entities in Somalia who benefit from the chaos of AS.

@Sigala You wrongly think AS is rich. They are poor compared to other terror orgs. Look at the Houthis who are sending ballistic missiles and drones every other week, an org like that you can easily argue is funded by a foreign state. But AS do not have strong capabilities, they look like they do because our government is the weakest in the world and only control half a capital.
You have a point. I don't hear missiles or any expensive gadgets coming from AS. I don't think we will ever see a full progression with Somalis unless Allah wills it to happen. This been going on for centuries and yet nothing has changed not even remotely.

Trending

Latest posts