Who here is muslim?

• yes (believe in the quran and sunnah)

Votes: 71 81.6%
  • no

Votes: 16 18.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i did not like how you written it down accusing me and belittling me. No true muslims have anything against muslim bantus they are our brothers and sisters i am talkng about the demographic threat thats happening in somalia and how they should safely return back to their motherland. Whats wrong with making Somalia homogneous?

As for Muslim Somali Bantus, if they say, they consider themselves as Somali Muslims and aren’t going anywhere, what will happen to them? Can they marry “pure” Somalis?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
@sigmund

As for Muslim Somali Bantus, if they say, they consider themselves as Somali Muslims and aren’t going anywhere, what will happen to them? Can they marry “pure” Somalis?

i said what i said about bantus somalia is for native somalis bantu somalis are changing our demographic and need to make their way peacefully back to where they came from

If someone steals a chocolate bar should we cut his hand off? In the quran it says thieves hands should be cut off. Or is there a value attributed to threshold of cutting the hands. Where do you think we get this value from.
Good that you understood . Let the others know about it.

Why do you care so much about bantus and islam .

Suldaanka

If you can’t respect your fellow Muslim Somali and treat Muslim somali Bantus with respect and dignity, then what’s the use of claiming that you follow Sunnah and Koran? Isn’t that what Islam teaches you?

Suldaanka

If you can’t respect your fellow Muslim Somali and treat Muslim somali Bantus with respect and dignity, then what’s the use of claiming that you follow Sunnah and Koran? Isn’t that what Islam teaches you?
If the quran and islam teach such good principles than why leave it. You sound hypocritical.
As she said its about geopolitics . We as ethnic faradheer dont want Algerians or Bantus taking control of our land. We are brothers but my hoise is my house. Nothing wrong with that.

If someone steals a chocolate bar should we cut his hand off? In the quran it says thieves hands should be cut off. Or is there a value attributed to threshold of cutting the hands. Where do you think we get this value from.
Good that you understood . Let the others know about it.
Listen bruv, I dont disagree with some hadiths on the bases socicial norm. The thing is some hadiths come with rulings that go against the quran.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Suldaanka

I don’t know how these guys on here are truly this racist man.
It’s clearly haram.

If the quran and islam teach such good principles than why leave it. You sound hypocritical.
As she said its about geopolitics . We as ethnic faradheer dont want Algerians or Bantus taking control of our land. We are brothers but my hoise is my house. Nothing wrong with that.

Suldaanka

Did you expect me to insult the Koran and Hadiths? Don’t be disappointed, I do it in other forums.

Is geo-politics above the Koran and Sunnah? The Koran and Sunnah asks you to treat your fellow Muslims as your brothers and sisters, isn’t it? Why not extend this idea to Somali Muslim Bantus?

Guys we destroyed our country and let our people suffer to this day because of tribalism and what does the Koran and Sunnah say about it? Keep lying to yourselves.

Suldaanka

Did you expect me to insult the Koran and Hadiths? Don’t be disappointed, I do it in other forums.

Is geo-politics above the Koran and Sunnah? The Koran and Sunnah asks you to treat your fellow Muslims as your brothers and sisters, isn’t it?

Guys we destroyed our country and let our people suffer to this day because of tribalism and what does the Koran and Sunnah say about it? Keep lying to yourselves.
Warya you're a two headed snake. You want us to leave islam, but at the same time wants us to follow the parts that suite your believes.

Last edited:
Suldaanka

Is geo-politics above the Koran and Sunnah? The Koran and Sunnah asks you to treat your fellow Muslims as your brothers and sisters, isn’t it? Why not extend this idea to Somali Muslim Bantus?

Dont bring up something you neglected . Hypocrite.
Quote geopolitics in the quran and sunnah or lack thereof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending