• no

Votes: 16 18.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
We’ve actually become degenerates when you have to make a thread like this on a Somali forum. May Allah guide all those who are misguided

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
We’ve actually become degenerates when you have to make a thread like this on a Somali forum. May Allah guide all those who are misguided
we the amount of disbelievers and hadith rejectors I had to make a thread to see if there are any true believers in this forum bcos the amount of gaalo here is insane and sad ofcourse

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I am Muslim

P.S
There really isn’t a large amount of non Muslims here.its just Apollo, Aussie hustler, steam, 4head, and that’s it. They are just pretty vocal on here.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I am Muslim

P.S
There really isn’t a large amount of non Muslims here.its just Apollo, Aussie hustler, steam, 4head, and that’s it. They are just pretty vocal on here.
I'm not only talking about ex Muslims people who reject the hadith and criticize small portion of Islam are included

we the amount of disbelievers and hadith rejectors I had to make a thread to see if there are any true believers in this forum bcos the amount of gaalo here is insane and sad ofcourse
Yeah but when you make threads with this kind of title you make them more numerous than they are. Really they're just a bunch of empty vessels making noise

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Yeah but when you make threads with this kind of title you make them more numerous than they are. Really they're just a bunch of empty vessels making noise
lol there's no harm in making a thread about this how would it increase their numbers?

lol there's no harm in making a thread about this how would it increase their numbers?
Just the title is strange when you consider we are an entire muslim country. I'm just saying it could have been worded better :manny: nothing wrong with the thread itself

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Just the title is strange when you consider we are an entire muslim country. I'm just saying it could have been worded better :manny: nothing wrong with the thread itself
nah my title is just fine i have to see how many real Muslims are here considering the high amount of apostate sis x

They are high on here compared to real life but the muslims definitely outnumber.
She is correct. There are so many Somalis who claim to be Muslims on twitter but reject the Sunnah or ahadeeth. Some even try to justify homosexuality and lots of stuff prohibited in Islam.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Am glad Thier is a lot of Muslims however I am not, Islam reinforces traditional concervertive values and keeps the family unit strong which I am for though
I just want to find my own journey an am keeping an open mind

I see they misunderstand and
deny one of the basic principles of the religion with ignorance

May Allah guide them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.