Who here is muslim?

• yes (believe in the quran and sunnah)

Votes: 71 81.6%
  • no

Votes: 16 18.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@sigmund isn’t interested at those of us who were misguided by the “creator” and will be roasting in hell, but she wants to know those who are following us to “hell” and they include;

The Koranists

Sufis (who don’t follow Salafi teachings like Ibn Taymiyah, Mohamed Abdulwahab, Ibn Baaz, Sheikh Al-Albani and ETC.)

Muslims like @Jake from State Farm who tolerate Homosexuality.

Race Mixers & especially West Africans, Jamaicans and African Americans even if they are Muslims (new Hadith, she can eleborate).

Those who support Somali Muslim Bantus & consider them as Somalis who’ve the right to stay in Somalia and intermarry with their Somali brethren.

You can be a qabiilist who supports his clan and the supremacy of your clan over others even if they wipe out children and women because it is Ok because there are no Sahih Hadiths that object to clan and sectarianism wars. It happened between Aisha & Ali. Clan/Family wars happened between Mu’aawiya (his children) & Ali Bin Abu-Talib (and children) But you’ve to follow all the Sahih Hadiths verified by the salafi scholars m. If you don’t, please don’t waste your time and join us.

Imamka Gaalada.

you accused me of being anti race mixing and you accused me of having something against bantu muslim you were making lies so ofcourse i deleted it .

@sigmund

I didn’t accuse you per/se but I made a connection to the intent of your thread. It is becoming a “pure” Muslim who follows Koran and Sunnah, and I raised the question of why these “pure believers” have to harbour racism and discrimination towards Muslim Somali Bantus? It’s a valid question which you could refute it. You insulted my dad and I haven’t deleted it. But I asked you nicely not to and it touched you and changed you. Debates shouldn’t be deleted. I’ve touched many other points. Ii raaxeeyso, no harm done sister.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
@sigmund

I didn’t accuse you per/se but I made a connection to the intent of your thread. It is becoming a “pure” Muslim who follows Koran and Sunnah, and I raised the question of why these “pure believers” have to harbour racism and discrimination towards Muslim Somali Bantus? It’s a valid question which you could refute it. You insulted my dad and I haven’t deleted it. But I asked you nicely not to and it touched you and changed you. Debates shouldn’t be deleted. I’ve touched many other points. Ii raaxeeyso, no harm done sister.
i did not like how you written it down accusing me and belittling me. No true muslims have anything against muslim bantus they are our brothers and sisters i am talkng about the demographic threat thats happening in somalia and how they should safely return back to their motherland. Whats wrong with making Somalia homogneous?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Theres many none somalis christian atheists agnostic satanists on this forum parading around like they are somalis wveryone knows that the overwhelming majority of somalis are muslim alhamdulillah i have seen one somali apostate who has 80 different accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.