Who has the most beautiful women in the world?

I'm very relaxed. There is nothing wrong with preference and i'm not shaming you for it. I don't have issues with IR marriages and I think people need to be honest with themselves and go for people they're genuinely attracted to. Everyone is happy in that situation.

You're right, looks aren't everything but attraction is important in marriages. People down play it, but most marriages don't last when couples aren't attracted to each other in the beginning. So Abdisamad, don't listen to anyone and go for what you truly want!
Honesty I was trolling, I like my own kind and could never imagine marrying out.. I'm not afraid to speak my mind.

Honesty I was trolling, I like my own kind and could never imagine marrying out.. I'm not afraid to speak my mind.
I'm only saying this as i've been on this forum for a long time and I've seen you make a lot of 'jokes' about the looks of Xalimos and how they're not as attractive as other groups. I'm sure you've heard this, but when people make frequent jokes about something, there is an element of truth to it.

I reckon you're wadaani and love the deen and dhaqan of good Somali women and have come to the conclusion that marrying a Somali girl is better when it comes to the family unit and future offspring, but from my observations you simply find them lacking when it comes to beauty compared to other groups. FYI my analysis could be wrong, but this is my impression of your situation.

What about Nilote women?

I definitely consider my own to be number 1; I especially love the height, figure, features and smooth skin of Nilotic women. Seriously, no group of people on earth are as hairless and smooth-skinned as Nilotics.

post-1779-0-1445991723-03376_thumb.jpg
Adau-Mornyang-32-1024x768.jpeg
gTxsqzBU-1.jpg

lola-chuil-the-black-hannah-montana-008.jpg

I only offered my two cents on which European groups were more attractive; I'm not a fan of pale skin, so I wouldn't put any of those Europeans above dark skin populations..

I'm only saying this as i've been on this forum for a long time and I've seen you make a lot of 'jokes' about the looks of Xalimos and how they're not as attractive as other groups. I'm sure you've heard this, but when people make frequent jokes about something, there is an element of truth to it.

I reckon you're wadaani and love the deen and dhaqan of good Somali women and have come to the conclusion that marrying a Somali girl is better when it comes to the family unit and future offspring, but from my observations you simply find them lacking when it comes to beauty compared to other groups. FYI my analysis could be wrong, but this is my impression of your situation.
For me I acknowledge every human ethnic group contains both beautiful and ugly people within their group.. No one group is better looking or uglier than the other.. I'm confident with own ethnicity.. And if you take my jokes as truth then that's on you.. If I thought my own kind were uglier than the rest of the human ethnicities on earth then I would simply be a self hater.. Thinking your own kind is ugly and going for another group which looks different than your own is very awkward and embarrassing in my opinion, but some people think this way of thinking is normal.

I definitely consider my own to be number 1; I especially love the height, figure, features and smooth skin of Nilotic women. Seriously, no group of people on earth are as hairless and smooth-skinned as Nilotics.

View attachment 219674View attachment 219675View attachment 219676

View attachment 219677

I only offered my two cents on which European groups were more attractive; I'm not a fan of pale skin, so I wouldn't put any of those Europeans above dark skin populations..
:obamaswag:

I forgot to mention Eritrean women but I also find them very stunning. Absolutely elite *chefs kiss*

senait.jpg

Senait Gidey, fashion model
zeudi.jpg

Zeudi Araya, Italian actress (don't search her up if you are fasting, she starred in erotic films)

For me I acknowledge every human ethnic group contains both beautiful and ugly people within their group.. No one group is better looking or uglier than the other.. I'm confident with own ethnicity.. And if you take my jokes as truth then that's on you.. If I thought my own kind were uglier than the rest of the human ethnicities on earth then I would simply be a self hater.. Thinking your own kind is ugly and going for another group which looks different than your own is very awkward and embarrassing in my opinion, but some people think this way of thinking is normal.
Okay great. So my analysis was wrong. Thanks for clearing it up.

Exactly. High cheekbones are only good if you have a low bf % and a good jawline. Most xalimos think having a good makeup game and covering there bodies is good enough, but men that are actually worth there salt will see trough the bs, it’s just simpmali ass Niggas will put Somali women on such a high pedestal for being a women that Somali women now walk around like there god gift to earth.
That right there, ladies, is the main difference between madow (yes, including skinnies) men and others

They'd rather us be low self esteem walking around thinking we're the bottom of the barrel

foh

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
That right there, ladies, is the main difference between madow (yes, including skinnies) men and others

They'd rather us be low self esteem walking around thinking we're the bottom of the barrel

foh

If we wear less yet look good and are fit, we're suddenly wh0res. If we cover-up, then we're frumpy to camouflage out-of-shape physiques.
:stressed: These saqajaans are never satisfied. I say pay them dust. These are the same individuals that would never dare approach out of cowardice.

They have this preconception that everyone is as unfortunate as them. No. Some of us have good jawlines and look like we were chiseled out of stone with or without makeup.
Fox Tv Reaction GIF by Hell's Kitchen

And if they had enough going for themselves they wouldn't nag about women regularly. As the saying goes a hit dog will holler. Meaning individuals who go on a tirade often have a score to settle. In this case, it's likely due to inattention.

greznigrezni

He/Him/She/Her/It/Zey/Zas/
If we wear less yet look good and are fit, we're suddenly wh0res. If we cover-up, then we're frumpy to camouflage out-of-shape physiques.
:stressed: These saqajaans are never satisfied. I say pay them dust. These are the same individuals that would never dare approach out of cowardice.

They have this preconception that everyone is as unfortunate as them. No. Some of us have good jawlines and look like we were chiseled out of stone with or without makeup.
Fox Tv Reaction GIF by Hell's Kitchen's Kitchen

And if they had enough going for themselves they wouldn't nag about women regularly. As the saying goes a hit dog will holler. Meaning individuals who go on a tirade often have a score to settle. In this case, it's likely due to inattention.
Aren't you limited to like 4 men based on your conditions? No one is calling the average Xalimoid a who4e, and that says something about the men you interact with.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Aren't you limited to like 4 men based on your conditions? No one is calling the average Xalimoid a who4e, and that says something about the men you interact with.
What are you on about? You sound incoherent. Based on conditions? Your statement makes no sense and is hyperbolic. 4 men? If you are referring to a health condition. I'm fine. I just do not want any unnecessary stress in my life from nimaan. I said I was intentional about who I invited into my life. I do not have any issue attracting or meeting quality Somali men. And I will not post my photo here. Because I don't need your validation, kid.

Also, if I wasn't referring to you specifically and merely to a type of Somali guy that disparages Somali women online then don't quote me if it doesn't relate to you. I have seen a spectrum of Somalis in person and online and know there isn't a one-size-fits-all model for either gender.

greznigrezni

He/Him/She/Her/It/Zey/Zas/
What are you on about? You sound incoherent. Based on conditions? If you are referring to a health condition. I'm fine. I just do not want any unnecessary stress in my life from nimaan. I said I was intentional about who I invited into my life. I do not have any issue attracting or meeting quality Somali men. And I will not post my photo here. Because I don't need your validation, kid.

Also, if I wasn't referring to you specifically and merely to a type of Somali guy that disparages women online then don't quote me. If it doesn't relate to you. I have seen a spectrum of Somalis in person and online and know there isn't a one-size-fits-all model.
You are such an ableist. Are you saying you wouldn't marry someone with a disability?

Trending