Who has the most beautiful women in the world?

All the groups you’ve listed have good looking Women, but not at the same magnitude as the groups I listed in my opinion.

It’s all subjective.
In my opinion Tutsi women are maybe the best looking women in sub saharan africa and maybe of the continent... good amount of them got this look: cushitic face (best thing is to kiss a woman that got a face like mine) nilotic height and bantu body type...same for Rwandese men (no homo) they look better than us Somalis (also because us Somalis are genetically more inbred than them and also more than the Ethiopians, fortunately me and my family look 0% inbred).

1. Latinas/mixed chicks
2. Caadan
3. Arabs, Turkish etc
4.Asians, South and East
5. Somali/horn Africa
6. Madows, j4reers etc.
arab, turkish and south asian women (all three highly iranian neolitic genetically) are among the ones I find least attractive on earth... high body fat bodytype, little muscle, short, big nosed, curry like skinned and hairy... especially south asians ones (no racism).
north east asian women like koreans and north chinese (japanese are inbred) and white women specifically swedish and ukranian women are the ones I find more attractive outside fellow cushitic women.

In my opinion Tutsi women are maybe the best looking women in sub saharan africa and maybe of the continent... good amount of them got this look: cushitic face (best thing is to kiss a woman that got a face like mine) nilotic height and bantu body type...same for Rwandese men (no homo) they look better than us Somalis (also because us Somalis are genetically more inbred than them and also more than the Ethiopians, fortunately me and my family look 0% inbred).
Your ugly inbred family don’t represent all Somalis.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Somalis have some of the sharpest features on that continent from North to South. I have not met one Tutsi that rivaled a Somali of the same height. And I'm being honest. It's funny that you like to make yourself appear like you're an exception when you're not. Somalis did not have a culture of cousin marriage barring the ethnic minority Somali nationals. So, you're not special in fact if you look at older records exogenous marriages were more practiced. This tells me you either are (1) not Somali, (2) a self-hater, or (3) historically and culturally illiterate. Don't speak for Somalis like they are a monolith.

Somalis have some of the sharpest features on that continent from North to South. I have not met one Tutsi that rivaled a Somali of the same height. And I'm being honest. It's funny that you like to make yourself appear like you're an exception when you're not. Somalis did not have a culture of cousin marriage barring the ethnic minority Somali nationals. So, you're not special in fact if you look at older records exogenous marriages were more practiced. This tells me you either are (1) not Somali, (2) a self-hater, or (3) historically and culturally illiterate. Don't speak for Somalis like they are a monolith.
Sorry, I writed wrong.
I wanted to write that there are more inbred looking people among the Somali population than in the Ethiopians (Oromo or Habesha). Of course most of Somalis don't look inbred. If I am not wrong there is the same difference between Pakistanis and Indians (from the exact same ethnic groups but from different religions like Muslims vs Hindus). Overall Islam brings more cousin marriage than other religions (for what I have seen). Infact I have seen a lot of people say that Ogadenis look slightly better than other somalis because they mixed slightly with ethiopians, even if it is just 2% of mix is still something significant good for dna health...
I am ethnic Somali and I am 0% a self hater, I was just analyzing things, I will choose a Somali woman than a Tutsi one like any serious person. I don't like race mix.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Lol I have seen to

Sorry I was not precise I meaned there are more inbred looking people in the Somalis populations than in the Ethiopians (Oromo or Habesha). Of course there are a lot of Somalis that look normal people. I think there is the same difference between Pakistanis and Indians from the same ethnic groups or similar ethnic groups but different in religion. Overall Islam (not all form of Islam) brings more cousin marriage than other religions like you know Induism. Infact I have seen a lot of people say that Ogadenis look slightly better than other somalis because they mixed slightly with ethiopians, even if it is just 2% of mix is still something significant good for dna health...
You seem to have an ajnabi agenda and I wonder why.

Do you have something against 100% ethnic Somalis?

You also seem to be conflating ethnic homogeneity with the practice of consanguinity (close cousin marriage). And you seem clueless about Somali cultural practices and how they deviate from other Muslim populations.

:childplease: I'm 100% Somali all 4 of my grandparents are Gadabuursi and none of them are related. They are also from the Somali Galbeed (in Ethiopia no admixture) and all of them were good-looking which was inherited, Alx. Please stop projecting your hangups onto us.

You also seem to be conflating ethnic homogeneity with the practice of consanguinity (close cousin marriage). And you seem clueless about Somali cultural practices and how they deviate from other Muslim populations.

:childplease: I'm 100% Somali all 4 of my grandparents are Gadabuursi and none of them are related. They are also from the Somali Galbeed (in Ethiopia no admixture) and all of them were good-looking which was inherited. Please stop projecting your hangups onto us.

White man, as usual, too gentle to the Middle Eastern/brown man, it is hilarious.
After the fall of the fascists/nazists Europe really becamed more and more free real estate of the alpha beaked nose skinny-fat midget hairy man (elite Jews and their extremist Muslim men cousins (not desrespeting to all Muslims of course) exporting their "enriching culture").
as if the Germanic European man was not enough, even in places like macho mentality East Slav Ukraine they are cucking to a MENA man.

Definitely white man have a emphathy problem lol, and their biggest enemies had, too often, origin from the mena lands (the "cuckold religion" christianity, the religion of peace Islam and the "elected people religion" Torah).
Infact, at least apparently, only europeans that aren't cucks are mostly the balkan ones that, curiosly, have recent MENA admix.
There is no way this post wasn't written by a white person. There's always been Uncle Ruckus types but not even Uncle Ruckus or Ayaan Hirsi Ali can imitate white people in this precise a way- you can always tell it's one of those types rather than an actual white person. Uncle Ruckus always tried to be white but he could never quite blend in.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Omar del Sur. If they are going to pretend to be Somali, the least they can do is put on a decent act. The exaggeration made it seem inauthentic by being Anti-Semitic and Islamophobic in the same breath. :deadmanny:

:childplease: I'm 100% Somali all 4 of my grandparents are Gadabuursi and none of them are related. They are also from the Somali Galbeed (in Ethiopia no admixture) and all of them were good-looking which was inherited, Alx. Please stop projecting your hangups onto us.
I look very good mashallah and I’m 100% MJ Somali. These uglies love projecting their gross self hate onto their background

arab, turkish and south asian women (all three highly iranian neolitic genetically) are among the ones I find least attractive on earth... high body fat bodytype, little muscle, short, big nosed, curry like skinned and hairy... especially south asians ones (no racism).
north east asian women like koreans and north chinese (japanese are inbred) and white women specifically swedish and ukranian women are the ones I find more attractive outside fellow cushitic women.
I find Iranian and Indian beautiful but Arabs yikes most of them are terrible looking no offence to them

There's beauty to be found in every ethnic group on this planet. Very shallow thread.

Inter-clan marriage was (and still) is very common. Most Somalis aren't inbred, as it was commonplace to wed your children to rival clans/subclans in order to make alliances. I'm Hawiye, mum's Isaaq and I've got multiple Darood grandmothers on both sides. Somalis aren't inbred, that's a Desi problem.