Who has the most beautiful women in the world?

These women have multiple plastic surgeries, face lifts, lip fillers, BBLs, are experts of makeup and use filters to edit their pictures. Take all that away from them and they will look even older such as late 30s/early 40s due their lifestyles which consists of getting drunk and going clubbing every night.
You have a point. Tbh, this trend of heavy makeup and BBL is even ageing girls in their teens and early 20s. Its becoming more and more difficult to pinpoing age now as you have little 17 yr olds with beat faces and trying to get a BBL so that they can get the curves of a 25+ woman. Its sad.

When I was a teen, we didn't have beat faces, our makeup was very basic and most could see we were clearly under 18. Also, there is a pressure for young girls to be curvy especially the skinny ones. They don't seem to understand that they're young and that their bodies will fill out when they get to 23+.

so you like women with robust jaws? since you listed north african.
Lol @ robust jaws. Here’s an example of an attractive North African girl:

C5E9A7E5-6758-495C-82B8-D82D08DBD939.jpeg

cow

VIP
Has to be Cuban. Mix between african/European and native blood created a beautiful mix plus 70 years of communism poverty has made their women nice/slim and curvy in the right places.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm sort of tired of unattractive and xasiid Somalis trying to come for the beautiful ones of the ethnicity. If you did not win the genetic lottery no one wants to hear from you. Especially since you're xuux and rude. You might not be able to control the former but you can control the latter. Also, your vitriolic opinions to desperately capture our attention are unwarranted and unvalued. :gaasdrink:

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
I think Western European, South American, North African (Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia) and Horn African are the most beautiful in the world. Lebanese and Syrian women are beautiful too.
I’d say Somalis and other horners (Muslim ones), North African and Yemeni women too

Theres no absolutes, but on average, horners,western europeans and south americans tend to be the best looking in my view.
Within the horn
Erirean(some Ethiopians)>somalis
somalis>everything else in the horn

Theres no absolutes, but on average, horners,western europeans and south americans tend to be the best looking in my view.
Within the horn
Erirean(some Ethiopians)>somalis
somalis>everything else in the horn

You think Western European women look better than Slavic women?

:cosbyhmm:

yh,we've got a lot of slavic women here in OZ,not my cup of tea really
as far as Europe goes
Western Europe>Mediterranean(slightly)
mediterranean>everything else in Europe

Mediterranean women are definitely the most attractive European women, but I think Slavic are second.

Lool.. Relax, I was trolling.. Xalimos are no. 1 on my list.. A woman's worth is not only just about looks
I'm very relaxed. There is nothing wrong with preference and i'm not shaming you for it. I don't have issues with IR marriages and I think people need to be honest with themselves and go for people they're genuinely attracted to. Everyone is happy in that situation.

You're right, looks aren't everything but attraction is important in marriages. People down play it, but most marriages don't last when couples aren't attracted to each other in the beginning. So Abdisamad, don't listen to anyone and go for what you truly want!

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I'm sort of tired of unattractive and xasiid Somalis trying to come for the beautiful ones of the ethnicity. If you did not win the genetic lottery no one wants to hear from you. Especially since you're xuux and rude. You might not be able to control the former but you can control the latter. Also, your vitriolic opinions to desperately capture our attention are unwarranted and unvalued. :gaasdrink:

Does xuux refer to dark skin :hmm:

Trending