Who has the most beautiful women in the world?

online shuban in this thread. both faraxs and xalimos with good nutrition mostly age well.
I reckon they're younger gen Zs. No offense, but some of them are dumb. They go on the Insta and tiktok pages of some women who are around 27-28 going on about how they look so young and how they look 22 with shocked emojis. How is a 27 yr old woman who has never given birth, has never been through proper stresses in life meant to look horta? They're dumb. I reckon they think once the clock strikes midnight past 25 they'll shrivel up.

lol as a man yes you can tell a 22 and 26 apart women tend to age worse than men and a lot of girls balloon up after 25 its not about birth just lifestyle, diet, genetics etc

xalimos tend to balloon up a lot so do arab chicks, cadaan and mixed and some madow ethnic girls keep good shape up to 30 and beyond
Show me how you think a 26 yr old looks like loool. Funnily enough, most of the women who are insta famous or celebs that men lust after are all in their late 20s early 30s. This is why I can't take any of you lot seriously.

Lool you can't. I've seen enough silly men who go up to 26-29 yr olds thinking they're in their early 20s and then acting shocked they're the age they are.

I'm sorry, but a woman who has not given birth yet, doesn't have any illnesses and isn't obese shouldn't look much older than she looked a few years ago. You can tell yourself 'as a man' as much as you can, but you're just exposing that you've not been around a lot of women or you're a dumb teenager. Unfortunately, a lot of 21 yr old girls are very fat as well which makes them look older. The issue isn't the age as even in your late 20s with no post pregnancy hormones you should still look good, the issue is that too many are eating badly.

reer

VIP
I reckon they're younger gen Zs. No offense, but some of them are dumb. They go on the Insta and tiktok pages of some women who are around 27-28 going on about how they look so young and how they look 22 with shocked emojis. How is a 27 yr old woman who has never given birth, has never been through proper stresses in life meant to look horta? They're dumb. I reckon they think once the clock strikes midnight past 25 they'll shrivel up.
i agree laakiin a lot of somalis age very well. its normal to see a xalimo (without malnutrition etc) who has kids for her to look young.

i agree laakiin a lot of somalis age very well. its normal to see a xalimo (without malnutrition etc) who has kids for her to look young.
Yeah it is, but a lot of people live on the internet and if they were to see such a Xalimo they'd probably think she's in her early 20s because these men think once you get to 25, past midnight you shrivel up.

reer

VIP
Yeah it is, but a lot of people live on the internet and if they were to see such a Xalimo they'd probably think she's in her early 20s because these men think once you get to 25, past midnight you shrivel up.
social media. before you would see an quruxley and be like hot damn. now with social media photoshop plastic surgery etc it changed people.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
lol as a man yes you can tell a 22 and 26 apart women tend to age worse than men and a lot of girls balloon up after 25 its not about birth just lifestyle, diet, genetics etc

xalimos tend to balloon up a lot so do arab chicks, cadaan and mixed and some madow ethnic girls keep good shape up to 30 and beyond
You should look good into your 40s or 50s if you take care of yourself. You young men are beyond delusional. And have no concept of what Somali aging looks like. Millennial Somali girls in their 30s who work out look better than cadaans. I should know. I am complimented on the regular. Keep hating from the sidelines kid.

I like women how Vikings like their wine; I like them ancient like the Romanians and Horners. Old or ancient usually have the best looking women. Just look at our women, we are an ancient society and our looks can easily prove it.

White Women [Scandinavian, Spanish, French and Russian are some of the best looking ones]

North African Women

South American Mestizo & Mulatto Women

Central Asian Women are attractive as well.

You should look good into your 40s or 50s if you take care of yourself. You young men are beyond delusional. And have no concept of what Somali aging looks like. Millennial Somali girls in their 30s who work out look better than cadaans. I should know. I am complimented on the regular. Keep hating from the sidelines kid.

I'm not hating just saying what I see lol

White Women [Scandinavian, Spanish, French and Russian are some of the best looking ones]

North African Women

South American Mestizo & Mulatto Women

Central Asian Women are attractive as well.

I agree
but what about inclusivity? no one has mentioned sub saharan women yet? lol
I give them one rating and that is some black women have good bodies/booty apart from that not much it terms of looks

World

VIP
Show me how you think a 26 yr old looks like loool. Funnily enough, most of the women who are insta famous or celebs that men lust after are all in their late 20s early 30s. This is why I can't take any of you lot seriously.
These women have multiple plastic surgeries, face lifts, lip fillers, BBLs, are experts of makeup and use filters to edit their pictures. Take all that away from them and they will look even older such as late 30s/early 40s due their lifestyles which consists of getting drunk and going clubbing every night.

I agree
but what about inclusivity? no one has mentioned sub saharan women yet? lol
I give them one rating and that is some black women have good bodies/booty apart from that not much it terms of looks
Hmm, I did include Mulatto/Mixed Black Latina women from South America.

Trending