Who gassed somali girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
Seriously tho somali girls now think they are doing us somali men a favor by being with us lmao. Who gassed them so much? Have you guys ever noticed on their pictures online, they get like tousend of likes right? But when u start scrolling down the likes, its 90% somali girls.

They are so insecure that they always have to pick on us somali dudes, like go date a madow guy no one cares, but stop talking about us somali men dhilada ku dhasay wase. And seriously who the f*ck braggs about dating a madow guy? You ever see girls from other etnicities bragg about dating them? No, cuz they arent insecure like this girls smh.

I usually dont bother with this kind of things, but i have had enough

IMG_0852.JPG IMG_0853.PNG IMG_0854.PNG

:mjlol:

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
Irl, I see Somalis date out, and no one gives half a shit, but online you taunt and police each other, and a Somali dating-out is somehow a platinum thread in this alternate universe called the WWW.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
Irl, I see Somalis date out, and no one gives half a shit, but online you taunt and police each other, and a Somali dating-out is somehow a platinum thread in this alternate universe called the WWW.

My point is, if you gonna date outside ur race, do it, but why put us somali dudes down? That just screams insecuritey

VixR

Veritas
My point is, if you gonna date outside ur race, do it, but why put us somali dudes down? That just screams insecuritey
The thing is, Somali guys do the exact same thing. Neither of you are innocent in these gender wars :icon lol:

I think ppl who muh-men and muh-women online are lonely/unfortunate

VIP
I ask myself the same question all the time. From what i see in Canada, we date out much more than they do. They need more reassuring than any other women. Pathetic, truly.

Women have no in-group loyalty. Also they are hypergamous meaning they generally go for men above them in most characteristics. Somali men as a group aren't doing too well in the West and suffer from an image problem. Also, since there are so many other ethnicities of men here, Somali girls aren't judging us in isolation but rather by how well we measure up in comparison to other men around them. Since we aren't doing so well as a group we're having difficulty meeting their needs as determined by their hypergamous instincts, and thus it's only natural that some of these Somali girls will look elsewhere.

I'm not excusing their behaviour, just demistifying it. This is how all women are, not just Somalis.

One thing I've noticed though is that some Somali girls have deep-seated insecurities. Very very low self-esteem. It must be related to fathers not showing them love or being involved in their lives. This makes them easy prey for gang bangers, cads and ajanabis.

Last edited:
Women have no in-group loyalty. Also they are hypergamous meaning they generally go for men above them in most characteristics. Somali men as a group aren't doing too well in the West and suffer from an image problem. Also, since there are so many other ethnicities of men here, Somali girls aren't judging us in isolation but rather by how well we measure up in comparison to other men around them. Since we aren't doing so well as a group we're having difficulty meeting their needs as determined by their hypergamous instincts, and thus it's only natural that some of these Somali girls will look elsewhere.

I'm not excusing their behaviour, just demistifying it. This is how all women are, not just Somalis.

One thing I've noticed though is that some Somali girls have deep-seated insecurities. Very very low self-esteem. It must be related to fathers not showing them love or being involved in their lives. This makes them easy prey for gang bangers, cads and ajanabis.

Also its the s normally they scream and shout and then they cry at the end of the day when no somali guy wants them.

I like how the somali guys responded to this whole nonsense by just ignoring these wilder-beasts

World

VIP

The sole and only reason is because unfortunately a lot if not most Somalis come from a dysfunctional family where the Abo is absent and/or the Hooyo is scamming the government. That’s my experience in London living in a region with a large Somali population.

I’m not even lying when I say that we Somalis have a huge problem with our culture at least in the diaspora.

The sole and only reason is because unfortunately a lot if not most Somalis come from a dysfunctional family where the Abo is absent and/or the Hooyo is scamming the government. That’s my experience in London living in a place with a large Somali diaspora.

I can only speak for Canada, and over here Somali guys as a group aren't doing too well. But ur right, the root cause of the problem is the dysfunctional families with absentee fathers, or present but not involved fathers, and welfare scams. This has led to gang banger boys and very low self esteem girls, at least here in Canada.

World

VIP
I can only speak for Canada, and over here Somali guys as a group aren't doing too well. But ur right, the root cause of the problem is the dysfunctional families and benefit scrounging.
Have you seen North Africans and other Arabs in Europe? They literally top the charts for rape, murder, robbery and most crimes in relation to their population size. But you don’t see this type of shit in their communities. Why? Because they come from strong patriarchal cultures, unlike Somalis.

ExcessFame

True Villain
Who cares what some washed girl on twitter thinks. Focus on succeeding in life first and paying back your parents and I promise you the girls will follow after you :win:

Have you seen North Africans in Europe? They literally top the charts for rape, murder, robbery and most crimes in relation to their population size. But you don’t see this type of shit in their communities. Why? Because they come from strong patriarchal cultures, unlike Somalis.

Were not disagreeing sxb. One of the main purposes of patriarchy is to set controls on female hypergamy and sexuality. Since Somali fathers have not been strong male figures in their families and have allowed their kids to do whatever they want, some Somali girls develop a low opinion of themselves and look for that strong male figure they've been missing in all the wrong places, just to prove to themselves that they are worthy. Somali girls are the only Muslim ethnicity I know who can come home at 3 am and not be in trouble or even be asked any questions by their fathers. Sxb, let's be honest a lot of these fathers are just straight up cucks.

World

VIP
Were not disagreeing sxb. One of the main purposes of patriarchy is to set controls on female hypergamy and sexuality. Since Somali fathers have not been strong male figures in their families and have allowed their kids to do whatever they want, some Somali girls looks for that strong male figure in all the wrong places. Somali girls are the only Muslim ethnicity I know who can come home at 3 am and not be in trouble or even be asked any questions by their fathers. Sxb, let's be honest a lot of these fathers are just straight up cucks.
Combine it with the West’s destruction of the family by encouraging single mothers and the toxic degeneracy the children are exposed to and you have a recipe for disaster. Even those who come from strong patriarchal families have a chance that their daughters may turn into a failure, but that chance goes up so much when you have absent fathers who don’t even care what their children do! I just don’t understand, why reproduce if you’re not gonna look after your children? Where does this attitude even spring from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts