Who gassed somali girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Combine it with the West’s destruction of the family by encouraging single mothers and the toxic degeneracy the children are exposed to and you have a recipe for disaster. Even those come from strong patriarchal families have a chance that their daughters may turn into a failure, but that chance goes up so much when you have absent fathers who don’t even care what their children do! I just don’t understand, why reproduce if you’re not gonna look after your children? Where does this attitude even spring from?

Absolutely sxb. We're on the same page.

But why do u think our image problem in the West won't contribute at all to the decision some Somali girls make to pair up with ajanabis?

World

VIP

But why do u think our image problem in the West won't contribute at all to the decision some Somali girls make to pair up with ajanabis?
Social media will only shape a child if their father, household or culture hasn’t.

Social media will only shape your children if their father, household or culture hasn’t.

But we agreed that a lot of Somali kids come from dysduncuntional families, so of course they aren't cultured. I know a cultured Somali girl won't go for an ajanabi. I'm taking about the ones who aren't, and who view Somali guys negatively because of their experiences with their fathers and because of the image of Somali guys as gang bangers and losers. I think this causes these girls to have self-hate issues making them seek out ajanabis or at least become easy targets for them.

World

VIP
I'm taking about the ones who aren't, and who view Somali guys negatively because of their experiences with their fathers and because of the image of Somali guys as gang bangers and losers. I think this causes these girls to have self-hate issues making them seek out ajanabi or at least become easy targets for them.
Someone who isn’t cultured and comes from a broken family won’t have any preferences and would go with someone regardless of their background(including from their ethnicity), but someone with self hate issues, serious identity problems and insecurities will seek out ajnaabis I think. Why? Because most of those who seek out ajnaabis usually settle for loosers anyways. A white revert regardless of his criminal past would be fine. Just because they might make BS excuses like “Somalis chew khaat and are lazy”, doesnt mean they actually mean it. It’s only a scrapegoat to try hide deep problems they have with themselves.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Alhamdulillah I never been with a xalimo in the west in my life to be honest I don’t even find them attractive in a way I support them getting married to men of various races. Infact I have introduced many of my ajnabi friends to Somali girls some they married and others just get mashed and dashed by them.

Bohol

VIP
img_0852-jpg.32201

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

@Tjioux you're looking into this too much :damn::damn:. Women always shit on men of their own race. "grass is always greener on the other side" mentality. But the question you should be asking yourself is, is marriage worth it? Can you live with this person for the rest of your life? Sex is easy to get. Do we only truly become content with our life when we marry. Not to mention the constant nagging can you persevere through the verbal artillery?:russ:

Last edited:
I can only speak for Canada, and over here Somali guys as a group aren't doing too well. But ur right, the root cause of the problem is the dysfunctional families with absentee fathers, or present but not involved fathers, and welfare scams. This has led to gang banger boys and very low self esteem girls, at least here in Canada.

I heard from a Canadian Somali
he Tells ppl he isn't Somali but
From Djibouti

As if Djibouti is a race :mjlol:

Because they end up with men who aren't doing too well. How do u make sense of that?

@jugjugwacwac

There is another element, no group competes with the Asian females for dating outside of their race, despite their males having better jobs and higher income then the white males they exclusively go for in masses.

Most of these white man they target are the nerdy rejects, it's a similar case with the Xaalimo's that are far worse in this respect when it comes to selection, you seldom find them with better, in fact in the majority of cases they end up with worse then any other group of female.

The majority of Xaalimo's seldom practices hypergamy which all other women do, even those with masters ends up with her colleague of the same calibre at best, just recently my friend got married to one 3 levels above him in rank (he is Somali)

This is a blessing as well as a curse depending on how it's utilised, unfortunately because many of them come from broken households, don't engage in any kinds of fitness activities, anyone can easily take advantage of this, it's a condition that is unique to the diaspora Xaalimo's

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Were not disagreeing sxb. One of the main purposes of patriarchy is to set controls on female hypergamy and sexuality. Since Somali fathers have not been strong male figures in their families and have allowed their kids to do whatever they want, some Somali girls develop a low opinion of themselves and look for that strong male figure they've been missing in all the wrong places, just to prove to themselves that they are worthy. Somali girls are the only Muslim ethnicity I know who can come home at 3 am and not be in trouble or even be asked any questions by their fathers. Sxb, let's be honest a lot of these fathers are just straight up cucks.
100% spot on as usual :salute:

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Seriously tho somali girls now think they are doing us somali men a favor by being with us lmao. Who gassed them so much? Have you guys ever noticed on their pictures online, they get like tousend of likes right? But when u start scrolling down the likes, its 90% somali girls.

They are so insecure that they always have to pick on us somali dudes, like go date a madow guy no one cares, but stop talking about us somali men dhilada ku dhasay wase. And seriously who the f*ck braggs about dating a madow guy? You ever see girls from other etnicities bragg about dating them? No, cuz they arent insecure like this girls smh.

I usually dont bother with this kind of things, but i have had enough

View attachment 32201 View attachment 32202 View attachment 32203

:mjlol:
“Go date a madwoman guy no one cares” thats a lie because I’ve seen you and many other of your companions on platinum threads bashing somali girls for it. And have you seen somali girls:mahubowtf: compared to y’all faraxs
1416485716280_Image_galleryImage_Manchester_Crown_Court_10.JPG
Vs
a683b26349ec07d5426984445748a977.jpg
My point stands even with multiple examples :gaasdrink:

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
“Go date a madwoman guy no one cares” thats a lie because I’ve seen you and many other of your companions on platinum threads bashing somali girls for it. And have you seen somali girls:mahubowtf: compared to y’all faraxs
1416485716280_Image_galleryImage_Manchester_Crown_Court_10.JPG
Vs
a683b26349ec07d5426984445748a977.jpg
My point stands even with multiple examples :gaasdrink:
I meant madow

U guys are looking way too deep into this
Girls make fun of who they like
Somali girls talk about somali guys contantly to get their attention

Do you see Asian women insult their men? Nope. Do you see habesha women diss their men? No.
Because these women mean it when they say f*ck their men.

Who else gonna marry these beluga whales:comeon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending