Who gassed somali girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExcessFame

True Villain
“Go date a madwoman guy no one cares” thats a lie because I’ve seen you and many other of your companions on platinum threads bashing somali girls for it. And have you seen somali girls:mahubowtf: compared to y’all faraxs
1416485716280_Image_galleryImage_Manchester_Crown_Court_10.JPG
Vs
a683b26349ec07d5426984445748a977.jpg
My point stands even with multiple examples :gaasdrink:
90% chance you look like the girl in the OP :drakelaugh:

Have you guys ever noticed on their pictures online, they get like tousend of likes right? But when u start scrolling down the likes, its 90% somali girls.
You answered your own question.

When I scroll through insta and I see every Somali girl trynna pose like a model I burst out in laughter :mjlol:
The 5% of Somali girls that don't put their pics on social media are the actual dimes, the other 95% are either average or downright nightmarish :damn:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Every race gassed us.

I was minding my own business this morning and this Cadaan old guy with an a French accent told me I should become a model. I was with my ashy abdi coworker and I could see him wanting to pour hot coffee on me because he's jealous.

Somali girls are the new Latinas.

Embrace it and be cucks like Latino men.

Kkkkk

Every race gassed us.

I was minding my own business this morning and this Cadaan old guy with an a French accent told me I should become a model. I was with my ashy abdi coworker and I could see him wanting to pour hot coffee on me because he's jealous.

Somali girls are the new Latinas.

Embrace it and be cucks like Latino men.

Kkkkk

True the model industry is in need of super sized models this days.

And I wonder where you could find fat obese females.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gambar

VIP
@jugjugwacwac

There is another element, no group competes with the Asian females for dating outside of their race, despite their males having better jobs and higher income then the white males they exclusively go for in masses.

Most of these white man they target are the nerdy rejects, it's a similar case with the Xaalimo's that are far worse in this respect when it comes to selection, you seldom find them with better, in fact in the majority of cases they end up with worse then any other group of female.

The majority of Xaalimo's seldom practices hypergamy which all other women do, even those with masters ends up with her colleague of the same calibre at best, just recently my friend got married to one 3 levels above him in rank (he is Somali)

This is a blessing as well as a curse depending on how it's utilised, unfortunately because many of them come from broken households, don't engage in any kinds of fitness activities, anyone can easily take advantage of this, it's a condition that is unique to the diaspora Xaalimo's
Fat lives matter!

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I think this is a generational gap. In my day, ajnabis we're pretty much untouchables.

Boy have things changed. :mjlol:

Also, Somali guys online were higher calibre. They weren't calcaaling about Xalimos ad nauseum.

I think this is a generational gap. In my day, ajnabis we're pretty much untouchables.

Also, Somali guys online were higher calibre. They weren't calcaaling about Xalimos ad nauseum.

When will you marry Professor Rogers.

You are a weird Somali girl

Theres too much negativity on somalispot. :damn: miserable twats. The farax and xalimo wars are like a dysfunctional couple arguing. :jaynerd:

And they have an audience that tweet was noticed by 2 people, they are seeking attention and you are more than willing to give it.

I discovered the Somali interwebs too late.

:hillarybiz:

Status
Not open for further replies.