Who gassed somali girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
“Go date a madwoman guy no one cares” thats a lie because I’ve seen you and many other of your companions on platinum threads bashing somali girls for it. And have you seen somali girls:mahubowtf: compared to y’all faraxs
1416485716280_Image_galleryImage_Manchester_Crown_Court_10.JPG
Vs
a683b26349ec07d5426984445748a977.jpg
My point stands even with multiple examples :gaasdrink:

Fair comparison. I'm sure most xalimos look like that :icon lol:

Xalimos fall apart after giving birth. They keep on expanding without a limit. It's all downhill after getting pregnant. Don't be fooled by that deex yaar.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
And they have an audience that tweet was noticed by 2 people, they are seeking attention and you are more than willing to give it.

I discovered the Somali interwebs too late.

:hillarybiz:

Sis, they were fine and some were fine and intelligent. Why did I cast them aside?:duck: I'm asexualish. That's why. Plus, in your early 20s you have an ego a mile high. Time is humbling. I've developed a great sense of humour because of it.

VixR

Veritas
Somalispots' armchair psychology is stolen from Reddit, buh except Somali women don't practice hypergamy as a condition unique to us.

Tattered internet psychology sewn up together and blown up to make a tapestry :damn: born of a tweet. Ask me why I'm intrigued by this place.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Somalispots' armchair psychology is stolen from Reddit, buh except Somali women don't practice hypergamy as a condition unique to us.

Tattered internet psychology sewn up together and blown up to make a tapestry :damn: Ask me why I'm intrigued by this place.
Why are you intrigued by this place?
:dabcasar:

ExcessFame

True Villain

Tattered internet psychology sewn up together and blown up to make a tapestry :damn: out of a tweet. Ask me why I'm intrigued by this place. It's cheap cross-dimensional travel. I've found a warp-machine.
Coming from an atheist straight outta r/exmuslim this is delicious :drakelaugh::sass1:

Tattered internet psychology sewn up together and blown up to make a tapestry :damn: out of a tweet. Ask me why I'm intrigued by this place.
Hypergamy has some basis. There are studies on it. However it is significantly slowing down. More women are graduating from college, its getting far more easier for men "to marry up" now. https://www.washingtonian.com/2017/...to-marry-up-than-it-is-for-women-study-finds/ . Do you feel that a mans socioeconomic standing affects your decision to pursue a relationship with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts