Who comes first? Spouse, child, or parent?

I @ you when you replied to @Welve whatever his name is and our conversation was about siblings and then you said I was possessive!

I wasn’t talking about parents or kids! But siblings!

Why @ me then and say I was possessive when I was only talking about siblings with that other poster? What’s wrong you?

I don’t actually care to know tbh. You’ve already shared more than I care to know. Don’t act like a victim when YOU @ me about a conversation about putting siblings first. You don’t know me to call me possessive so let’s keep that energy from the very beginning? Then maybe I’d have stayed in my lane?

I was talking to another poster about putting siblings first, YOU interjected and then called me possessive or whatever nonsense, so of course I’m going to assume you disagreed with my notion of siblings not being before spouses and that was what the conversation was about!

Nothing gets me annoyed than someone who interjects and starts shit and then acts like a victim. Now that is definitely boring!
You're fucking crazy. Learn to control yourself.

The first comment was a joke that had nothing to do with your conversation (your extreme projections conflict with my views; you'd know this if you read my post). Sophisticate understood it right away. You, on the other hand, are a social cornball. :snoop:

It's very interesting to see Somali guys put the spouse last whilst in another post I saw on instagram majority of cadaan and madow men said they would put their spouse first, then kids, then parent.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
It's very interesting to see Somali guys put the spouse last whilst in another post I saw on instagram majority of cadaan and madow men said they would put their spouse first, then kids, then parent.
Yet they have higher divorce rates & babymama culture

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
1st: Parent(s) You can get another wife or have another child but you can't get another Mother or Father.
2nd: Child : Self explanatory but they being your flesh and blood outranks a wife.
3rd: Wife: Very difficult decision to put the wife last but the other two are your family for life while a wife can be divorced.

Trending