Who are ur favorite people on this form?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole Puntland defense force too many to tag, @Geeljire sanbuur and @AliUK cause they from ends and so we can relate, @Factz posts make me laugh the way he just blanks any info in the post and plucks bullshit from no where in the replies, @buule funny guy , @DalJecel closest relative on here, @draco funniest "soomaalilaaaan" guy on here, @Yonis karbashing enemies of beesha constantly and also my future ting @The Cushitic One
Factz just copies and pastes shit from the internet and then calls it a day

wtf !:faysalwtf:
my dude dont embarrase yourself .
i am what somalis call a hutu somali .
your lucky we dont border you it wouldve been a genocide due to your weak arab genes.your not familiar with the real somali politics due to you beign on here somalispot.:yacadiim:
listen up arab boy ,we are the true cushites who have assimilated tons of arabs to our culture and language is called somalinization .our country is the only country to be still speaking the beautifull cushitic language as the first and main language .what language you speak again as your nations main language ? are you all even identify yourselfs as arabs or cushitics? your an arab,and soeak arabic. ,your not going to teach our women your homo anal shit .degacass khaniso :susp:
mind yourself.

Idgaf what you call yourself.
You're still a cuck.

Why are you so obsessed with war & violence?
I value peace you love war.
One nation is stable the other chaotic.
Do you see the parallels.

You sound envious.Do you secretly want the title arab?:ulyin:

Some claim it some don't it's no big deal.

Tho we have issues (who doesn't) our diversity is a pro not a con.

Maybe one day you to could have this mindset.:samwelcome:

As you were cuck.

Hayaay why are you’re doing her like that. Why would you want to grow old in Canada? Maa cadaan baad tahay? Build yourself a nice vila back home, get yourself a maid and let your children take care of the money.
Anee a cadaan eh ?.is good to have options macantay .for a young dude i myself own lands by jazeera and alot farm lands that will be past down to me in afgoye and janaale . summer times ill be in a boat crusing around B.c lakes and the pacific ocean ,winter times will be kicking back in jazeera .
which gobol your parents from anyway ?
:hmm:

Idgaf what you call yourself.
You're still a cuck.

Why are you so obsessed with war & violence?
I value peace you love war.
One nation is stable the other chaotic.
Do you see the parallels.

You sound envious.Do you secretly want the title arab?:ulyin:

Some claim it some don't it's no big deal.

Tho we have issues (who doesn't) our diversity is a pro not a con.

Maybe one day you to could have this mindset.:samwelcome:

As you were cuck.
a man from a nation who got arabitized ,who lost their language and their culture is calling me a cuck ?:westbrookwtf:
yaa abeed mr salaah mind yourself akhee .i aint miskeen and friendly like them dinkas yall karbash.
the ladies aint too bad:ehh: on that video but horrible music .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending