Who are ur favorite people on this form?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nigga who tf are you? In your feelings cos you wasn't mentioned? I don't know you man, you're just a newfag. But it's okay in due time I'll get to know you guys but you're guving of super fakkit troll vibes. I can't f*ck with the likes of you sxb. Take your expired caano geel and shove it up your ass :samwelcome:
I have a feeling you're Tramo.

6S

Wait I thought u were reer uk
she is what can say them canadian boys reer hennesey mandems got her wanting to change to the great white north and hopefully back to islam .

one of my retirement home in canada

our future parks :samwelcome:
irir samaal must take over these lands abayo macaan .

Sit on a stick.

Women don't respond well to cuck/beta personalities,you clearly posses both.

"YOU CANT TAKE OUR XALIMOS":stevej::mjlaugh:

Is this a plea or a challenge?:umad::superman:
wtf !:faysalwtf:
my dude dont embarrase yourself .
i am what somalis call a hutu somali .
your lucky we dont border you it wouldve been a genocide due to your weak arab genes.your not familiar with the real somali politics due to you beign on here somalispot.:yacadiim:
listen up arab boy ,we are the true cushites who have assimilated tons of arabs to our culture and language is called somalinization .our country is the only country to be still speaking the beautifull cushitic language as the first and main language .what language you speak again as your nations main language ? are you all even identify yourselfs as arabs or cushitics? your an arab,and soeak arabic. ,your not going to teach our women your homo anal shit .degacass khaniso :susp:
mind yourself.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
she is what can say them canadian boys reer hennesey mandems got her wanting to change to the great white north and hopefully back to islam .

one of my retirement home in canada

our future parks :samwelcome:
irir samaal must take over these lands abayo macaan .

Hayaay why are you’re doing her like that. Why would you want to grow old in Canada? Maa cadaan baad tahay? Build yourself a nice vila back home, get yourself a maid and let your children take care of the money.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
favorite is such a strong word, there are people I tolerate and people i dont.
most of the people here are very forgettable, but a couple cool dudes like factz, geel jire sanbure keep it 100. Jeerer in the house i like for comedic value about this booty eating fetish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending