Who are ur favorite people on this form?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your local akhi? No more Kanye as your dp? Is this your Ramadan mode?
There's madness in this temporary Dunya sister
4dv8XFi.png

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You's a legend eedo. I gotta show respect :whoo:

Nice to be acknowledged but Young Farax easy on the Eedo thing. Its my bday.:idontlike: You're not young enough for that title. I must be double your age for that. With that said, I'm sure it denotes some kind of reverence, so thanks.

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
basra
idil_beynte
sumo
rich
kream
i wouldnt say theyre my favorite but they aight:manny:

honourable mention sophisticate because you remind me of basra :kanyeshrug:

Nigga who tf are you? In your feelings cos you wasn't mentioned? I don't know you man, you're just a newfag. But it's okay in due time I'll get to know you guys but you're guving of super fakkit troll vibes. I can't f*ck with the likes of you sxb. Take your expired caano geel and shove it up your ass :samwelcome:
says the man who has biggie on his display:lolbron: .isku xishod chi chi man..your talking about shuffing cano gaal in a random mon ass ..what you like shuffing in your ass khaniso ? xaarka malaku wasa ?:susp:

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
The whole Puntland defense force too many to tag, @Geeljire sanbuur and @AliUK cause they from ends and so we can relate, @Factz posts make me laugh the way he just blanks any info in the post and plucks bullshit from no where in the replies, @buule funny guy , @DalJecel closest relative on here, @draco funniest "soomaalilaaaan" guy on here, @Yonis karbashing enemies of beesha constantly
Alla how could i forget my closest relative on here, adeer iga raali noqo:(

my favs
@shabellegal the funniest lady on sspott and probably the most chilled lady to kick back with period. would you like a cup of tea when im around?:feedme:
@SumMo nagta wallan and hippist of sspot
@xalimathe6 crazy alt right somali like me .i think we meant for each other:dzmxmmb:
:it0tdo8:

@The Cushitic One the only women that gets my soldier standing up for all of her karbashing :wowsweat:
:wtf::wtf: is like whats next.
@Jaalle Halfdan and my other brother @Coulombs law they always remind me of the reality other then this fake media stuff.
Definetly my brother @Factz he dosnt know that bunch of my cousins are in his ends
and he goes to uni in my stomping grounds:lolbron:
@Mckenzie the realist one out here i salute you for keeping it real saxib :salute:
nothing but the realness .appericiate everything saxibo..we should go on a jeberti karbashing run :friendhug:

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I don't understand the @Basra Praise. She is a mentally unstable racist person.

Literally doesn't even add stuff to threads. Will just post random pictures they don't even make sense.

Some dude would create a thread about cancer and shit and Basra would come in and just post a pic of Mozart.

She is like the female version of @Abaay Abaay but with less bashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending