Who are ur favorite people on this form?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like everyone but I especially like @SumMo because shes a sweetheart and @lone because his accept christ threads make me die.

also that one guy who calls us lamagoodles

this is a wholesome thread be nice

Toxique

hood arawelo
all the females. y’all girls make me laugh my ass off :ftw9nwa:

n the easily triggered niggas esp the european ones. theyre always one post away from killin themselves :yloezpe:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
i like everyone but I especially like @SumMo because shes a sweetheart and @lone because his accept christ threads make me die.

also that one guy who calls us lamagoodles

this is a wholesome thread be nice

I think u r SunMO and also Mali Mo and also Maria Maria loool

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Also forgot some people

@CangeeroBear a fellow no fapper

@RICH she cool. She seem pretty modest too. High key 50k mehr worthy.

@Jim Crow was a fucking ass when I joined this forum. Every thread I was in dude kept coming in saying I wasn't Somali. Meanwhile there were other users claiming they were mixed with Arab and shit. A fucking dick. He only started to treat me well after I told him my qabil and shit. Ever since then he has been okay.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I like those posters who dont have many multiple names.

hqdefault.jpg

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
@Jim Crow was a fucking ass when I joined this forum. Every thread I was in dude kept coming in saying I wasn't Somali. Meanwhile there were other users claiming they were mixed with Arab and shit. A fucking dick. He only started to treat me well after I told him my qabil and shit. Ever since then he has been okay.
I put you down as one of my favourites and this is all I get. A paragraph full of insults ending with "okay".
:damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts