Who are the strongest muslim nations in you're opinion ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Us ? LOOOOL ain't pakistani's the second ethnicity group for most property investment/owernship in the UAE and tbh the arabs look down at anyone who aint arab you think they love somali's LOOl wtf world you living in.Furthermore imaginary tenants lool my ass you somalis can't afford properties in the UK so of course they rent from us always late on payments fucking useless people ahah.
LOL how bad must your community be to compare you self to refugees who came in the 2000s unlike your English wannabe people we buy homes back homes since we have an identity unlike you people who beg to be English but you'll always be a curry munching dark hairy indian.
Somalis are respected since we don't seek or beg for arabs to like us unlike asians you guys want to be arabs so much it's sad but they hate you.
I don't mind Pakistanis and have mnay paki friends but it's sad watching this from a far.
Your people were the same ones who were jealous Somalia is in the Arab league whilst we were asked to join.
I'm going off now so bye macsalam don't take everything to heart.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
LOOL go slit yah sisters clit for talking to jamaicans ahaha mate somali are victims in the UK no doubt useless people they don't bring nothing to the UK economy aswell as thier own.
Are you not late on your bacha boys waiting :gaasdrink:
Don't keep them waiting and i suggest you make them wear blue dress today :it0tdo8:
I know you guys all live in one small home together you your parents siblings in laws so don't be too loud in there
Also why do you force your new female in laws to not see their family for one year is it because of the whole forced marriage :mjpls:

Nigga got bullied by Somalis so he comes to an anonymous Somali forum to let out his repressed rage and anger.

Dumb hairy paki, go and try say half the things here to your imaginary Somali friends.

Go and throw acid on your sister for having a relationship with a kala or something.
LOL how bad must your community be to compare you self to refugees who came in the 2000s unlike your English wannabe people we buy homes back homes since we have an identity unlike you people who beg to be English but you'll always be a curry munching dark hairy indian.
Somalis are respected since we don't seek or beg for arabs to like us unlike asians you guys want to be arabs so much it's sad but they hate you.
I don't mind Pakistanis and have mnay paki friends but it's sad watching this from a far.
Your people were the same ones who were jealous Somalia is in the Arab league whilst we were asked to join.
I'm going off now so bye macsalam don't take everything to heart.

I can assure you no one is jealous of somali's why would they and lol you don't think we buy properties back home lol gtfo and not in the UK somalis aint respected they are always bullied lowest in class of education lack of businesses lack of high professional jobs highest unemployment and lack of property ownership and don't make excuses that you came in the 200s when you don't you lot start coming in the 90's.One thing i don't get don't you somalis say you are not arabs so why do you lot beg to be arab for ? as i said many time fix you're shit economy and country before talking about others.

Are you not late on your bacha boys waiting :gaasdrink:
Don't keep them waiting and i suggest you make them wear blue dress today :it0tdo8:
I know you guys all live in one small home together you your parents siblings in laws so don't be too loud in there
Also why do you force your new female in laws to not see their family for one year is it because of the whole forced marriage :mjpls:

Lool what kind of weird fantasies do you have lol but i expect nothing less from a nation were the average IQ is 60 lol.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I can assure you no one is jealous of somali's why would they and lol you don't think we buy properties back home lol gtfo and not in the UK somalis aint respected they are always bullied lowest in class of education lack of businesses lack of high professional jobs highest unemployment and lack of property ownership and don't make excuses that you came in the 200s when you don't you lot start coming in the 90's.One thing i don't get don't you somalis say you are not arabs so why do you lot beg to be arab for ? as i said many time fix you're shit economy and country before talking about others.
And you come back after you stopping sleeping and watching young boys dance and stop being Americas trans you 4 ft midget
SsczIm1.jpg

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I was not being serious tbh Siad did more good than bad tbh in my opinion but I wanted to trigger the qabilist
See you admitted it. Your uncle was the one behind all this mess. The worst man in Somali history. That's his official title.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
See you admitted it. Your uncle was the one behind all this mess. The worst man in Somali history. That's his official title.
No just because I don't think siad did bad doesn't mean I think the aidid was bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending