Who are the strongest muslim nations in you're opinion ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I don't ever smoke I just speak what makes sense and is the truth to me. Prove me wrong otherwise I'm open to a change
I agree. Somali soldiers never flee battle unlike AMISOM countries and Arabs. Look at Iraq, they abandoned so many bases without even a fight and ISIS took over.

Hell look at Al Shabaab. They are like 7,000 strong and no military in Africa can defeat them. Somalia and Afghanistan are the only countries in the Muslim world that can never be conquered. The rest would end up raped like Iraq.

It's not about who has the best army but who has the most warlike people who never stop fighting. Fighting is all we know. We've done it nonstop for the last several thousand years and aren't going to stop anytime soon.
:mjlol:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I agree. Somali soldiers never flee battle unlike AMISOM countries and Arabs. Look at Iraq, they abandoned so many bases without even a fight and ISIS took over.

Hell look at Al Shabaab. They are like 7,000 strong and no military in Africa can defeat them. Somalia and Afghanistan are the only countries in the Muslim world that can never be conquered. The rest would end up raped like Iraq.

It's not about who has the best army but who has the most warlike people who never stop fighting.
This exactly what i meant uk observer I said we were best fighters and Pakistan military wise.

This exactly what i meant uk observer I said we were best fighters and Pakistan military wise.

If you are talking about fighter it's not the somalis its the afghanis who have fought russia,USA and nato and still have not lost and Afghanistan is also known as the graveyard of empire's.Furthermore i would also side with the palestinians as i never see them running away from battle if you ask any one on warrior like people somali people would be at the bottom of their list.

World

VIP
Why does this forum keep attracting ajnabis who dislike or have an agenda against Somalis? WTF.

You dirty Paki bastard ain’t you got something better to do than waste your time on our forums like fucking your first cousin?

Why does this forum keep attracting ajnabis who dislike or have an agenda against Somalis? WTF.

You dirty Paki bastard ain’t you got something better to do than waste your time on our forums like fucking your first cousin?

Lool someone is upset were is the anti somalia here ?

Must have an inferiority complex lol and first cousin ? lol don't act like somali's don't marry their cousin's lol too much hypocrisy.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
If you are talking about fighter it's not the somalis its the afghanis who have fought russia,USA and nato and still have not lost and Afghanistan is also known as the graveyard of empire's.Furthermore i would also side with the palestinians as i never see them running away from battle if you ask any one on warrior like people somali people would be at the bottom of their list.
Nonsense. Somalis didn't acquire the most territory for a single ethnic group in Africa by being weak. That was won through centuries of successive victories in warfare. That doesn't happen if you're at the bottom of the list. It's especially impressive because of our relatively tiny population.

Don't compare us to Palestinians. They aren't even a threat to Israel even though they outnumber them. They are just an enormous swarm of flies buzzing around a giant, but flies nonetheless.

Wait, he's actually a Paki?
:russ:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Militarily: Pakistan, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran and Egypt.
Economically: Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Turkey.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Look mate only somali have scared the Americas so much they left and never came back. We beat them with only our ak 47s and that was only one sub clan who chased them away whilst they were starving in a drought.
Even when you asked those American soldiers they themselves have said how they fought the Vietnamese afghans etc and the somalis were the hardest and fiercest of all so I'm not here to debate what's a fact. You sound very child like the words you use and the fact you didn't include yemen but palestine makes me laugh

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative

Loool a paki is here America's child :russ:
Go help shave your baby sisters beard mate :susp:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Look mate only somali have scared the Americas so much they left and never came back. We beat them with only our ak 47s and that was only one sub clan who chased them away whilst they were starving in a drought.
Even when you asked those American soldiers they themselves have said how they fought the Vietnamese afghans etc and the somalis were the hardest and fiercest of all so I'm not here to debate what's a fact. You sound very child like the words you use and the fact you didn't include yemen but palestine makes me laugh
Wow you're so deluded wlhi.
The Americans lost and mourned for their dead 18 soldiers but they weren't defeated. They killed more than a thousand fighters and lost a mere 18 and evacuated their forces smoothly. Remember they came for our help under the banner of operation restore hope. They were trying to help us during the severe drought in mid 1992-93 that brought misery and death to 500k Somalis most of them Rahanwayn and Hawiye.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Wow you're so deluded wlhi.
The Americans lost and mourned for their dead 18 soldiers but they weren't defeated. They killed more than a thousand fighters and lost a mere 18 and evacuated their forces smoothly. Remember they came for our help under the banner of operation restore hope. They were trying to help us during the severe drought in mid 1992-93 that brought misery and death to 500k Somalis.
Help trying to help they killed our youth like it was a game and tried to feed us out of date food. They never came to help.
You're not from the capital or is habar gedir so stay quiet if you don't know

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somalia_Battalion
Even this battalion group in Ukraine named themselves after Somalis because of our fierceness

We have a paki in our midst :drakelaugh:

Somalis actually might be the minority here:mjlol:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Help trying to help they killed our youth like it was a game and tried to feed us out of date food. They never came to help.
You're not from the capital or is habar gedir so stay quiet if you don't know
The mandate of the operation was to protect the delivery of food and other humanitarian aid to the severely hit regions like Bay and Bakool but Aideed aggressively tried to loot the food. Mooryaan will always be a Mooryaan. He then rallied his dumb followers against the peaceful UN forces and killed Pakistani and Malaysian soldiers. Because of his immoral actions the UN wouldn't intervene with the rwandan genocide and the world showed their backs to us thereafter. We're in this mess because of your Wh2u uncle and his associates.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

I guess you never learned Somali military history? Many military historians agree that Afghan warriors wouldn't survive in the Somali peninsula while Somali warriors who have fought in terrains before and even conquered the Abyssinian can also possibly defeat the Pashtuns in their own backyard.

Here is a little source about the Somalis from a British colonial called Gerald Hanley.

He comes to understand the Somalis love of fighting and to admire their contempt for death. 'Of all the races of Africa,' he says, 'there cannot be one better to live among than the most difficult, the proudest, the bravest, the vainest, the most merciless, the friendliest: the Somalis.'

If you knew Somali history more in-depth you wouldn’t be writing such nonsense. Our ancestors conquered much of the Horn of Africa we own 70% of it, why do you think it’s called Somali peninsula as well.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Crow @Fang4 Imagine if the Somali tribes and their landmass today was the same in the 10th century and they continuously fought each other until a Somali Genghis Khan appeared. We would've conquered more land than the Mongols themselves.
:wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts