Who are the strongest muslim nations in you're opinion ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Crow @Fang4 Imagine if the Somali tribes and their landmass today was the same in the 10th century and they continuously fought each other until a Somali Genghis Khan appeared. We would've conquered more land than the Mongols themselves.
:wow:
I can imagine that happening, the colonists couldn’t be able to give our lands to our African neighbors because they wouldn’t even exist:trumpsmirk:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@Crow @Fang4 Imagine if the Somali tribes and their landmass today was the same in the 10th century and they continuously fought each other until a Somali Genghis Khan appeared. We would've conquered more land than the Mongols themselves.
:wow:
I dreamt of leading huge armies hundreds of times. I feel like I will be the Somali Genghis Khan in the future Inshallah that will unite all Somali tribes under one banner and turn them into a lethal fighting machine.

I dreamt of leading huge armies hundreds of times. I feel like I will be the Somali Genghis Khan in the future Inshallah that will unite all Somali tribes under one banner and turn them into a lethal fighting machine.
You are too much of a qabilist to lead somalis you are more of a jamukha than genghis

turkey. TURKEY IS THE BEST MUSLIM NATION IN TERM OF MORALS AND VALUES. they are BEST EXAMPLE OF HOW A MUSLIM NATION SHOULD BE, they are moderate with islam as well, secular people live in peace:samwelcome:

, THEY ARE ROLE MODELS FOR US. I AM PROUD THAT WE ARE WORKING WITH THEM.:salute: AND WE GO TWIN CITIES :diddyass: long live the people of turkey and my brother erdogan.:lawd:

SAUDI IS ALSO DOING GOOD STUFF. THEY GOT A STRONG MILITARY MASHALLAH WHICH THEY ARE USING TO WEAKEN OUR COMPETITION YEMENI:kanyeshrug: can not hate on that.:holeup:i love yemeni people but as pan-somali, we need to secure socotra, until then it's war mode.

201662636004657572478808Erdogan_Mogadishu_660.jpg

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
The mandate of the operation was to protect the delivery of food and other humanitarian aid to the severely hit regions like Bay and Bakool but Aideed aggressively tried to loot the food. Mooryaan will always be a Mooryaan. He then rallied his dumb followers against the peaceful UN forces and killed Pakistani and Malaysian soldiers. Because of his immoral actions the UN wouldn't intervene with the rwandan genocide and the world showed their backs to us thereafter. We're in this mess because of your Wh2u uncle and his associates.
They came and killed and used to throw and take our young boys. And came in like they owned our land.
We welcomed the Americans first but they didn't give an ounce of respect back. They came and bought tons of out of date food and they have done so before with the Bosnians so it's not like they didn't before.
Like I said before stay quiet when yiu don't know anything you look and show your ignorance.
If they were peaceful they wouldn't randomly kill and abuse our people when they initially came only after that happened did the somalis turn against them only after.
Iska amus fam if those somalis didn't fight them back we'd be walked all over across the nation like vietnan and Afghanistan since they thought we were this 3rd world country they could do anything to and we wouldn't fight back.
You're clearly stupid since the country was already in civil war for a few years before the came so that didn't ruin the country your darood leader Siad Barre ruined the country when he didn't step down peacefully like Aden Adde AUN to them both.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
turkey. TURKEY IS THE BEST MUSLIM NATION IN TERM OF MORALS AND VALUES. they are BEST EXAMPLE OF HOW A MUSLIM NATION SHOULD BE, they are moderate with islam as well, secular people live in peace:samwelcome:

, THEY ARE ROLE MODELS FOR US. I AM PROUD THAT WE ARE WORKING WITH THEM.:salute: AND WE GO TWIN CITIES :diddyass: long live the people of turkey and my brother erdogan.:lawd:

SAUDI IS ALSO DOING GOOD STUFF. THEY GOT A STRONG MILITARY MASHALLAH WHICH THEY ARE USING TO WEAKEN OUR COMPETITION YEMENI:kanyeshrug: can not hate on that.:holeup:i love yemeni people but as pan-somali, we need to secure socotra, until then it's war mode.

201662636004657572478808Erdogan_Mogadishu_660.jpg
Erodgan is a hypocrite and two faced

They came and killed and used to throw and take our young boys. And came in like they owned our land.
We welcomed the Americans first but they didn't give an ounce of respect back. They came and bought tons of out of date food and they have done so before with the Bosnians so it's not like they didn't before.
Like I said before stay quiet when yiu don't know anything you look and show your ignorance.
If they were peaceful they wouldn't randomly kill and abuse our people when they initially came only after that happened did the somalis turn against them only after.
Iska amus fam if those somalis didn't fight them back we'd be walked all over across the nation like vietnan and Afghanistan since they thought we were this 3rd world country they could do anything to and we wouldn't fight back.
You're clearly stupid since the country was already in civil war for a few years before the came so that didn't ruin the country your darood leader Siad Barre ruined the country when he didn't step down peacefully like Aden Adde AUN to them both.

LOOOOL somalis military is 132 out of 136 in the world and you lot are saying you're fearsome fighters lol gtfo.

I guess you never learned Somali military history? Many military historians agree that Afghan warriors wouldn't survive in the Somali peninsula while Somali warriors who have fought in terrains before and even conquered the Abyssinian can also possibly defeat the Pashtuns in their own backyard.

Here is a little source about the Somalis from a British colonial called Gerald Hanley.

He comes to understand the Somalis love of fighting and to admire their contempt for death. 'Of all the races of Africa,' he says, 'there cannot be one better to live among than the most difficult, the proudest, the bravest, the vainest, the most merciless, the friendliest: the Somalis.'

LOOL so one guys quotes about somalis's and you lot get a hardon lol f*ck out of here the Afghanis are the real warriors has fought every superpower not like the somali's lol.

After you're done sleeping with your younger brother and his friends :mjlol:
Do you dress him up aswell

You can say what you want about the pakistani's and how much shit goes on there but it does not change the fact lol stop getting so butthurt about how somalis are the warrior race.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
LOOL so one guys quotes about somalis's and you lot get a hardon lol f*ck out of here the Afghanis are the real warriors has fought every superpower not like the somali's lol.
LOL I'm sure they're real warriors ive seen then against young boys:chrisfreshhah:
Bunch of gay pedos:susp:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

Afghans were conquered by Turks, Greeks, Mongols, Persians and Arabs so what is good about them? Sure they resisted British colonialism and drove out the Soviets thanks to foreign support but that's about it.

Like I said you don't know the Somali military history. I can literally make a whole list of their accomplishments.

You're a Paki with an inferior military history so you shouldn't be talking about this topic lol.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
LOOOOL somalis military is 132 out of 136 in the world and you lot are saying you're fearsome fighters lol gtfo.
LOL you're comparing yourself to us whilst we don't even have an Army right now our people in the drought fought better than you guys:ooh:

Afghans were conquered by Turks, Greeks, Mongols, Persians and Arabs so what is good about them? Sure they resisted British colonialism and drove out the Soviets thanks to foreign support but that's about it.

Like I said you don't know Somali military history. I can make a whole list of their accomplishments.

You're a Paki with an inferior military history so you shouldn't be talking about this topic lol.

ahahahah inferior military you're military ranks 132/136 in the world.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
ahahahah inferior military you're military ranks 132/136 in the world.

Yeah, Somalia is just recovering from a civil war dumbass. Before the civil war, Somalia had the largest and strongest army in Africa and their superpower status will come back again once Somalia stands on their feet.

It's sad that America is still abusing Pakistan even though you have nukes while when America tried to attack Somalia in a cripped state, they got whoopd in black hawd down. We cannot compare.
:mjlol:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
You can say what you want about the pakistani's and how much shit goes on there but it does not change the fact lol stop getting so butthurt about how somalis are the warrior race.
LOL did the video hurt you that much:lolbron:
You emotional Pakistanis always get hurt after a little talk:duck:
Why are you guys so wet though I see you guys always crying over the tiniest things:comeon:

LOL did the video hurt you that much:lolbron:
You emotional Pakistanis always get hurt after a little talk:duck:
Why are you guys so wet though I see you guys always crying over the tiniest things:comeon:

ahahahah crying look at you somalis i try to have a civil conversation and you all ing how somalis are some warrior race lol warrior race my ass you lot get bullied like mad in the UK talking about warriors mate you lot need to fix you're economy then talk about being warriors.

Yeah, Somalia is just recovering from a civil war dumbass. Before the civil war, Somalia had the largest and strongest army in Africa and their superpower status will come back again once Somalia stands on their feet.

It's sad that America is still abusing Pakistan even though you have nukes while when America tried to attack Somalia in a cripped state, they got whoopd in black hawd down. We cannot compare.
:mjlol:

You somali's get gassed over american lol the afghanis fought of americans,British,Nato,Russia please as i said before you're military is 132/136 in the world why are you lot getting so y for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending