Who are the ancestors of the Bantus

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Where do Bantus originate from. I heard they were product of Eurasian and Pygmy mixing. I would like to know more about Bantus and why they look that way.

I'm not sure where they're from, but they're Definitely our future.
The whole world will be bantu in the future. :liberaltears:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Homo Erectus
homo-erectus-prehistoire_761535.jpg

psyche

To each their own
Bantu actually have different admixture depending on the location.

The East African Bantus have Cushitic or Nilotic admixture.

The West African Bantus are generally pure.

The ones in Central Africa and South Africa have Pygmy and Khoisan admixture respectively.

These admixture are small so it doesn't really matter though

Some of you are embarrassingly ignorant.

Allah created all beings and all Muslims are brothers/sisters. We are one ummah.

Yes, we are different and we should celebrate our differences. xenophobia displays your characters and IQ levels.

Bantus are originally from the Cameroon area like the above posters have mentioned.

psyche

To each their own

Allah created all beings and all Muslims are brothers/sisters. We are one ummah.

Yes, we are different and we should celebrate our differences. xenophobia displays your characters and IQ levels.

Bantus are originally from the Cameroon area like the above posters have mentioned.

These people are not really 'ignorant'.
They just choose to act this way.
It's one of the things I dislike about this community

CaliTedesse

VIP
These people are not really 'ignorant'.
They just choose to act this way.
It's one of the things I dislike about this community

I am serious and was serious about my question. Where do Bantus originate from, some say Cameroon, but that is also in Africa and doesn't make sense we need to go further Or are you guys insinuating life started in Cameroon? Where did their ancestors in Cameroon come from. If I ask this to a Berber nationalist, she will tell me Eurasia and they intermixed with Pygmy.

CaliTedesse

VIP
So looking at Bantu Haplogroup their ancestors roamed Western Africa for 40000 years.

Damn that is long

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts