Who are some of your favorite Somali diaspora social media personalities?

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
When I say this I mean your favorite Somali on YouTube, snap, insta, Twitter or whatever.

for YT I think :
AwalePop is ok content but extreme cringe

NadBash: the sheer amount of Arabs he hangs around with, and the number of Somalis in London, makes me feel like he’s a megacoon lol

lifeofhanna: interesting gal, for every point of hers I agree with there are 3 I don’t agree with so I’m conflicted

Rahma Ali: that’s my wife right there

can’t think of American YouTubers rn

we will accept these L’s

When I say this I mean your favorite Somali on YouTube, snap, insta, Twitter or whatever.

for YT I think :
AwalePop is ok content but extreme cringe

NadBash: the sheer amount of Arabs he hangs around with, and the number of Somalis in London, makes me feel like he’s a megacoon lol

lifeofhanna: interesting gal, for every point of hers I agree with there are 3 I don’t agree with so I’m conflicted

Rahma Ali: that’s my wife right there

can’t think of American YouTubers rn

we will accept these L’s

2nd video of the mixed couple is UK not America

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
2nd video of the mixed couple is UK not America
Not our L let’s gooooooooooooooo

though the guy doesn’t seem bad probably better off than most UK farax can’t hold it against her lmao

but the American one is at fault messing w dem Caribbean’s rastaman leave you single mother holding the bag :damn:

though the guy doesn’t seem bad probably better off than most UK farax can’t hold it against her lmao

but the American one is at fault messing w dem Caribbean’s rastaman leave you single mother holding the bag :damn:
The top one is Canadian and the second one is British abti
:chrisfreshhah:

First video is Canadian

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tbh fentanyl is killing everyone. There was this Mali girl I knew. Most pretty miskin girl you’d ever know. Drug use ended with her giving it up to Gangbangers and getting ambulance called to school because she had the wrong pill

plenty of boys I know admitted to stealing to get their fix, one died in the community recently

it hit us HARD

Tukraq

VIP
upload_2020-2-18_21-24-53.jpeg

Trending