Whites disgusted by Ethiopian dish

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
That one cadaan girl and her tweet set Ethiopian restaurants / cuisine back by at-least eight centuries.

Ethiopian food is actually very delicious these cadaans have no taste bud, having said that I'm happy they're mocking them just like how they mocking us by taking half our land.

Garaad diinle

 
Is injera a variation of canjero or the other way around? 🤔
Injera/እንጀራ is spelt with the letter እ also called schwa and is a silent glottal sound so when injera is pronounced it sound very close to cinjera/'injera which likely mean that the original pronunciation could have been cinjera/canjeera.

Funnily enough injera/canjeera is a flat bread and somalis have a lot more verities of flat bread than ethiopia. Somalis have regular kibis flat bread, kibis sabaayad, malawax and canjeero while ethiopia only has injera.

Injera and canjeera aren't the only similarities there are more similar dishes for example misir is also a somali word and it means lentil furthermore doro is somali and it means chicken. Shitni is also somali originally from india and unlike basbaas cagaar shitni is only used in special occasions in somali culture.

Teff was first mentioned by fakhr al-din al-zaylaci as a muslim grain in the 14th century. One peculiar thing about habashi dishs is the word they use for hot spices which is berbere spice, perhaps somali traders from berbera were trading spices from the indian ocean with habashis on the the eritrean coast.

Last edited:

Abu_Adnan

You have nothing to lose but your chains
Ethiopian food isn't necessarily bad, its just boring af a lot of the time. Every single meal is fucking injera with some kind of stew which is almost always made with a base of onions cooked in their spiced ghee called kibbeh. Plus its super cringe how Ethiopians constantly cater to cadaans when it comes to their restaurants in the west. Compare that to Somali restaurants, where the owners seem to want Somali customers and the environment of Somali restuarants seems to actively discourage outsiders

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Ethiopian food isn't necessarily bad, its just boring af a lot of the time. Every single meal is fucking injera with some kind of stew which is almost always made with a base of onions cooked in their spiced ghee called kibbeh. Plus its super cringe how Ethiopians constantly cater to cadaans when it comes to their restaurants in the west. Compare that to Somali restaurants, where the owners seem to want Somali customers and the environment of Somali restuarants seems to actively discourage outsiders
Their food is ass wdym "not bad"

Abu_Adnan

Their food is ass wdym "not bad"
I think it's tolerable sometimes, espcially because I enjoy spicy food, but I can only eat it occassionally because it gets boring very quickly. Somali food is objectively superior, specifically bariis. I can never get tired of good bariis.

Aseer

VIP
I think it's tolerable sometimes, espcially because I enjoy spicy food, but I can only eat it occassionally because it gets boring very quickly. Somali food is objectively superior, specifically bariis. I can never get tired of good bariis.
Nah it isn't it is literally just slop put on top of their trash injera. Trust me if Somalis up their game and lock in and make good restaurants they can definitely outcompete those Ethiopian restaurants and show the Ajnabi's PROPER east African cuisine and we also can wean ourselves off the banana and rice stereotype which is FALSE.

Ajnabis after eating our good delicious food:
Gordon Ramsay Masterchef GIF by FOX TV

Ajnabi's realizing that ethiopian food sucks and somali food is just better:
Gordon Ramsay Reaction GIF by Hell's Kitchen

Ajnabi's after realizing that eating RAW meat is not NORMAL and that Ethiopian food is unhygienic and nasty:
Gordon Ramsay GIF

Abu_Adnan

Nah it isn't it is literally just slop put on top of their trash injera. Trust me if Somalis up their game and lock in and make good restaurants they can definitely outcompete those Ethiopian restaurants and show the Ajnabi's PROPER east African cuisine and we also can wean ourselves off the banana and rice stereotype which is FALSE.

Gordon Ramsay Reaction GIF by Hell's Kitchen's Kitchen

Ajnabi's after realizing that eating RAW meat is not NORMAL and that Ethiopian food is unhygienic and nasty:
Gordon Ramsay GIF
Ofc, I agree that our food is much better, but tbh the Xabashis can have the cadaans. I don't wanna see gentrified Somali food and Somali staff serving cadaans like the Ethiopians do. The few cadaans brave enough to enter our restaurants do have my respect tho.

Aseer

VIP
Ofc, I agree that our food is much better, but tbh the Xabashis can have the cadaans. I don't wanna see gentrified Somali food and Somali staff serving cadaans like the Ethiopians do. The few cadaans brave enough to enter our restaurants do have my respect tho.
Nah I want somalis and ajnabis coming to our restaurants not only one group why not have both?

Aseer

VIP
they cooking the xabashis :mjlaugh:

700K views and 81 replies? they are getting COOKED this is probably competing with that viral TikTok they made of us ALHAMDULLILAH ALLAH IS GIVING THEM THE PAYBACK THEY DESERVE.

Angry Leonardo Dicaprio GIF

No

Gordon Ramsay Reaction GIF by Hell's Kitchen's Kitchen

Gordon Ramsay GIF
I wanna cause some discourse online and claim pasta as Somali dish the Italian stole from us. I'm currently in the process of the creating the timeline and lore.

Aseer

VIP
1703343364249.png

Even the TROLLS know this was a bad move :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: This made my day this really made my day WAY better justice has finally been served on these people about time it did.:russ:

700K views and 81 replies? they are getting COOKED this is probably competing with that viral TikTok they made of us ALHAMDULLILAH ALLAH IS GIVING THEM THE PAYBACK THEY DESERVE.

Angry Leonardo Dicaprio GIF
all of this is isn't even 0.001% of the hate we get, half the people are defending ethiopian food even the racists

Aseer

VIP
all of this is isn't even 0.001% of the hate we get, half the people are defending ethiopian food even the racists
It's still something although I know everyone hates us I don't really care but I am just happy that those Ethiopians who have orchestrated the hatred from everyone to us get a taste of their own medicine even if its small LOL read the replies the guy even hopped off twitter and made a post about it since the roasts were getting too severe they are such wussies that is like a average day of hate for us and we shrug it off but that weak worm couldn't handle it and hopped off LOOOOLLL :russ::heh: This is too GOOD!

1703344236308.png

It's still something although I know everyone hates us I don't really care but I am just happy that those Ethiopians who have orchestrated the hatred from everyone to us get a taste of their own medicine even if its small LOL read the replies the guy even hopped off twitter and made a post about it since the roasts were getting too severe they are such wussies that is like a average day of hate for us and we shrug it off but that weak worm couldn't handle it and hopped off LOOOOLLL :russ::heh: This is too GOOD!

View attachment 308485

people knowing they exist is a good thing. this guy had the whole country of Argentina on his head for a whole week straight

now its the uk cadaans lool

Trending

Latest posts